New Moves | Lance

Some making out in the beginning if ya feel me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Keith's sister!Reader x Lance

"But I mean, I still don't understand how you did that." The blue paladin said, laughing when Hunk told him about the food goo that had a malfunction.

"Hey! I didn't do it, the castle did it on its own. No lie!" He said in defense with an all too serious tone.

Currently the paladins where spread everywhere.

Hunk and Lance were standing in the dining room, Keith in the training room, Y/n in her room, and Shiro, well no one knows where he ran off to. Allura and Coran were in the main room discussing something.

"Yeah, okay Hunk." Lance laughed receiving a sigh of defeat.

He checked the time, two minutes until four.

What no one knew, except for you and Lance was that once the time hit four, you would call him into your room with some dumb excuse.

All too soon he heard your voice. "Hey Lance, come check out this... new move I learned while training earlier!" You paused, hearing footsteps, which led to a smirking Lance.

"Coming Y/n." He started while walking towards your room.

As he opened the door to your room, he was greeted with your lips smashing into his.

He smirked into the kiss, closing the door at it. Instantly he bit your lip, and without hesitation, you allowed him into your mouth.

Usually you were stubborn and would never grant him access, but right now you needed him.

He backed you up, lips still attached as you fell onto your bed.

"Mind teaching me those moves you mentioned earlier?"

You smirked and pulled the collar of his jacket towards you. His hands were placed around your head as his lips went right back into yours.

You both made out, soon your legs wrapping around his waist bringing him closer to you.

"Hey Y/n-" You heard a voice that sounded too familiar.

Before you or Lance were able to take your lips off of each other, Keith decided to do it manually.

And by doing that meant pinning Lance up to a wall screaming in his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER? YOU DONT TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN OR I SWEAR TO GOD LANCE I'LL PUNCH YOUR FACE IN!" He screamed loud enough to be heard from another planet.

You got up without hesitation pushing Keith off of Lance. Sure you weren't as strong as him, but training did make you have some strength.

"Keith get off of him!" With one final push you were able to separate the two boys.

You fell on your knees to Lance, as he had fallen on he floor.

"Babe are you okay?" You asked, mentally face palming. Of course he wasn't okay Keith just held him against the wall.

You went to your bedside to retrieve water and gave it to Lance, his hand out to take it.