Bump in the blanket | Keith

The title of this is so dumb pls forgive me
Another make out session at the end ;) ALSO SEASON TWO SPOILERS

Gender Netural!Reader x Keith

"Okay, so you're telling me you were stuck at a planet with marshmallow creatures?"

"I'm telling you, that's what they looked like. Except for the fur and the different colors."

Earlier that day everyone finally made it safe together after being stranded on different planets.

Pidge landed at what she described a 'Nebula junkyard.' Hunk and Lance landed in a water filled planet, and even saved the planet. Just the two of them by themselves. Finally Keith and Shiro landed on a planet with huge lizard like creatures.

Everyone was acting normal except for Keith.

Keith was your best friend, who soon became your boyfriend. You knew him like the back of your hand.

And not many people knew Keith like that.

"Okay well, I'm going to go check up on Keith. He's been in his room for a few hours now."

"See ya later Y/n!" She called after you as you made your way towards Keith's room.

Usually if something was wrong, he would of told you by now. You two had promised to never keep secrets from each other.

Once you arrived you knocked on the door.

You heard something clang on the ground and a grunt from the other side.

"One second!" He said, hearing another sound began to make you concern.

"Keith? Is everything alright?"

"Yes Y/n, just w-wait really quick!"

He then opened his door, his face red with sweat about to fall.

"Keith? What were you doing in here? Don't tell me you were training in your own room."

"I-I was, I was training in my room! Forgot all about the training room."

"You forgot about the room that you are in for five hours everyday? Yeah, that's not accurate." You said while walking to sit on his bed.

"DON'T SIT THERE!" He blurted out, making you jump.

"Keith what the hell! What's up? Something is definitely wrong, and you don't have the right to tell me otherwise." Now you were just aggravated, is he seriously going to act like his usual stubborn self?

"Jus-Just sit in that chair." He pointed towards the spinning chair as he made his way towards his bed.

While you walked to sit in the chair he mentioned, he decided to sit on his bed.

His hand ran over his covers and stopped once he felt something.

"Dude, what's under the covers?"

"Nothing."

"You realize you completely just blew it for yourself when you put your hand on top of an object clearly under the blanket." You pointed to where his hand was, his eyes darting to the blanket.

He swiftly moved his hand and put it in his lap.

"I was just making sure there was no bumps in the blanket." He questioned himself.

There was still a bump in the blanket.

"Keith I swear to god, you better tell me why you're acting the definition of panicked right now." You demanded making his face fall.