Very unprofessional | Lance [x]

Requested by pittheangel123

Lance x Female!Reader

"Hey Y/n! Are you a photographer? Because I can picture the two of us together." He smirked looking at you.

You raised your head, looking at the hopeless romantic named Lance.

"No actually, I'm an astronomer. Thanks for reassuring me though, Lance." You smiled, completely messing with his pick up line.

The thing about Lance was that he was handsome.

And you despised him for that.

You had the largest crush on him, based off of his looks honestly. But once his mouth opened, well that was another story.

"Wha- Ugh, never mind." He said defeatedly.

You and the other five paladins were in the lounge area, sitting, laying, and just spread throughout the room. Today there was not a single threat and everything was somehow fine for once.

"She obviously doesn't want to hear your dumb pick up lines, and neither do we." Keith said while giving a death stare at Lance.

Lance shrugged it off, used to Keith's comments.

What you didn't know was Lance wasn't just saying these things for fun. He really saw you as a pretty and kind person.

And Lance being Lance, could never bring himself to say that.

You were sat in the middle of the two 'rivals' while Shiro, Hunk, and Pidge were on the couch across from yours.

Keith stood up while looking down at you, "Hey Y/n, want to go and train with me?"

"Sure thing Keith." You smiled standing up and walking with him towards the training room.

This could definitely entertain the both of you from the pit of boredom.

The two of you walked side by side in a comfortable silence.

Once you both arrived Keith grabbed his bayard while you retrieved your weapon of choice.

"You ready Y/n?"

"Never been more." You smirked setting a high level for the droids.

The first set fell from the ceiling, something you never understood. You easily took them down, by tackling them to the ground then slicing.

Keith could be seen from the corner of your eye, and he was keeping up perfectly.

Each set became more and more difficult until you were on the ninth.

You dodged the bots moves as quick as you could, noticing their speed had increased amazingly.

You thought you had finished them when you turned around to see how Keith was doing.

"We did great, let's not tire ourselves out." He smiled, not noticing the droid that was running towards him at full speed from behind.

You sprinted to stab the droid, not knowing if it would do anything or not and leaped to push Keith out of the way.

The droid that tried to defeat Keith had been taken down when you unsuringly swung.