Blades | Shiro

Female!Reader x Shiro

"Y/n, you will be killing any Olkari you see. We have the leader under our watch, you need to explore the planet by the forming city before we send troops. You have three hours to prepare."

Your leader was finally giving you an opportunity to do your job. You were climbing the ropes, maybe one day you would captain the Galra beside Lord Zarkon. Close enough to kill him using your own two hands.

"Yes, sir." You exclaimed loudly. A smirk arose on his face as he sent you off to get ready.

It was surprising you were going alone, not even with one person. But hey, you weren't complaining. You would show the empire how strong of a Galra you could be, especially after being put down from former incidents.

You started to put your uniform on along with setting your weapons on a table in your room. A few blades, two guns, rope, and a jar of venom. Weapons you wished that you could use against the Galra that have done everything to make your life a living hell. With your skill, you could, but the risk was too high. They outnumbered you by thousands.

The three hours quickly came to an end, your feet making their way to the ship which would take you to the planet. The small ship was easy to maneuver through space, you've built technology better than this.

The planet came into view, the Galra ships hovering in the air clearly visible. One went over to your ship before scanning and letting you go. You landed and then hopped out of the vehicle.

There wasn't much to see, trees blocked your vision. A good hiding place for anyone. The thought arose in your mind as you made your way over there to check it out.

Voices caught your ear while you ran and froze behind a tree. Definitely not any Galra you've heard before.

The branches that stuck out gave you the advantage. Easily, you could see the creatures that your captain called the Olkari. And another life source. One Olkari spoke to two others, almost Altean looking but different. Their uniforms seemed so familiar but there wasn't a clue on your mind as to who they could possibly be. The one wearing the black seemed so familiar as well.

You looked around to see no others. This could be quick.

You looked around to find a rock that could knock the one in a red and white uniform out cold.

If I throw this at that, the black one and the Olkari will notice me.

Another rock came into vision as you carefully picked it up, rethinking. You noted that now you could knock the two unknown creatures out and kill the Olkari easily.

You threw both rocks swiftly at the same time hitting the two in the head. They both fell with eyes closed as the Olkari tried to escape. Training paid off after you tripped it, making it fall.

The creature wouldn't stop moving, you straddled it as it gave you wide eyes and a horrid expression.

"Pl-Please! What do you want?! Anything! Don't kill me!" You smirked at how submissive the one below you had already become. They haven't even seen the blade in your bag that was extremely sharp.

"Beg for mercy all you want." Your hands reached to retrieve the bag that held your weapons. The sharpest knife you had glared at your eye, it was only fate.

"And to think you had some sort of an advantage with two others on your side." You chuckled while throwing the blade into each of your hands. As the knife moved the Olkari beneath you trembled in fear. If you dropped the knife the fun would be all gone, killing it instantly.