Home | Lance

Requested by @comic_trashcan

Female!Reader x Lance

"What was that sound?"

"Did something just explode?"

"We need to go out there and look."

"What if they attack us?"

All of the paladins got into uniform and left the castle ship to look outside. Where the big boom came from

"Uhh, Shiro. Tell me you see that ship over there. Guys? Do you see that ship?" Hunk pointed towards an easily seen ship.

"Yes Hunk, we see the ship that's right in front of us." Lance replied.

The ship looked like it had just crashed, smoke was rising from it.

"We need to see if anyone is in there." Shiro started as he began to run, everyone in the team following his steps.

"Is anyone in here? Hello?" Keith yelled loud enough for anyone to hear.

"We need to split up. Hunk and Lance go together, Keith and Pidge go together, and I'll go by myself."

"That's not fair at all." Lance carried his voice even though he began walking in with Hunk.

Everyone split up the exact way Shiro had told them to.

"I don't feel comfortable with this. How do we know it's not a trap?" Hunk asked, more to himself than Lance.

"Hunk, chill. We might find something or someone." Lance raised his eyebrows as he said 'someone.'

++

"We aren't here to hurt you! We want to help!" Pidge yelled causing her echo to be heard throughout the ship.

"It dosen't seem like anyone is here. How did this ship just crash with no one in it?" Keith asked.

"There has to be someone."

As soon as Pidge finished her sentence Lance's voice was heard yelling.

++

"I FOUND A GIRL!"

"LANCE SHE COULD KILL US."

"Hunk she is barely breathing help me carry her."

You heard nothing as your ears were ringing, you were unable to move a single muscle in your body. Including your eyes.

Lance bent down to your level moving your arm over his shoulder, Hunk did the same.

You felt yourself being lifted, but that was all.

Keith, Pidge, and Shiro ran into the room where you were.

"I found no one else." Shiro had said.

"We didn't either." Pidge replied.

"We need to get her to a healing pod."