Goodnight | Pidge

(kinda, not really) IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END

I've noticed that many different authors refer to Pidge having many different pronouns. I chose she/her for Pidge just because she's revealed herself as that. I hope no one gets offended or thinks it's incorrect. Just something I chose to write, as we don't officially know as of now.

Also some Pidge fluff :')

Gender Neutral!Reader x Pidge

Everyone was in their beds including you. Everyone was asleep, except for you.

What was keeping you up? You didn't know for sure. All that you knew of was that something would not stop moving either in the room or hall beside your room.

As you tossed and turned, hoping a different position would make you sleep you heard a voice.

It was extremely mumbled, but you knew you heard someone up.

As you checked the time which stated 3:21 am, you couldn't imagine who could be awake at this hour.

Maybe someone going to the bathroom.

You thought that until it continued for five more minutes.

While getting out of your bed and moving towards your door, the voice became louder.

It couldn't of been an intruder, if it was the ship would have warned everyone by now.

You check the two rooms beside you, starting with Lance.

He was sound asleep.

Then you went to Pidge's.

Bingo.

There was no light coming from around her door, making a puzzled expression appear on your face.

What is she doing in there?

You opened her door slowly, making sure to not make a sound, and that's when you heard it.

"Matt? Dad?"

Your heart broke, remembering what Shiro had told you about the Kerberos mission.

Pidge was someone close to you. You two met at the Garrison, and almost instantly became best friends.

It'd been over three years since then, and now the both of you were in, well somewhere in space.

But you two were living your life goal of exploring what was unknown to man.

Out of everyone, you were the first one she revealed herself to.

Going from Katie Holt to Pidge Gunderson, her two family members that were apart of the mission to Kerberos, even files she'd uncovered when sneaking in the office of the Garrison head.

And it might of sounded selfish, but you wanted more than just a friendship.

Now wasn't the time to think about that.

You walked over to the whimpering Pidge who had been lying in bed, eyes still sealed shut. Her hands were flying around the blanket, gripping and pulling it every possible direction.

Your hand gently rubbed her shoulder in attempt to wake her up, or at least stir her from her dream. "Pidge, hey, its Y/n. You're okay, everything is okay." You whispered as her eyes began to open.

"Wha- Y/n?" She said in a groggy tone while rubbing her eyes open.

"Yeah. It's me, I'm right here." You reassured, still not sure of whether she was fully awake.