Friends | Keith

Gender Neutral!Reader x Keith

"Atleast tell me about her."

"Who?"

"The newbie"

"Oh Y/n? They're super nice, helpful... and attractive." As she said the last word she nudged Keith's shoulder.

"Pidge please, you just said that they are hanging out with us today, I literally know nothing about them except from what you just told me."

"I was just joking, but I mean, everything that I said was true!" She laughed while walking to the town center that you were all meeting at.

You were the new student that Pidge had befriended a few days ago. Pidge knew that she and her other friends Keith, Lance, and Hunk were hanging out this weekend so she invited you to join them. None of them knew you except for the girl.

"Okay well tell me when you see them. Did you text Lance and Hunk to see where they are?" Keith asked while trying to examine the people in his view. He couldn't admit it but he was excited to meet you.

After hearing nothing but good things, he had to. "Here, I'll text them, you look for Y/n. This is what they look like."

Pidge stuck her phone into Keith's face as a full body photo of you was visible.

"Please tell me you didn't hack into something just to find that photo." Keith was dead serious, he didn't know the measures his friend would take for something as small as this.

"No dummy, they sent me a photo and asked if what they were wearing was okay. So that's what they are wearing and what they look like. Go get em, tiger." Pidge laughed while pushing Keith forward, he nearly fell but shrugged it off.

The picture of you was glued into his mind. Not only because he had to find you, but because of how beautiful you were. Your skin tone to your hair was perfect in more ways than one.

He shook his head from thinking like that about someone he hasn't even seen in person. He hoped that your personality would be as attracting as your looks.

His eyes wandered the large crowd full of people he's never seen in his life. Not really helping the fact that he was looking for only one in particular. He laughed of the thought of holding a sign with your name on it, like a fancy person that's waiting for you after a flight.

"Okay Y/n, where are you?" He mumbled to himself.

The casual outfit that you wore suddenly came into his sight. This is going to be very weird if it wasn't you.

His feet led him to you, the persons back was facing him.

Should I poke her? No, that might creep her out.

"Uh, Y/n?" He said, silently praying that the person who he was talking to was you.

"Yea-Wait, do I know you?" You turned around and met with a foreign face. A blush erupted onto his cheeks as he forgot you didn't know him.

"I'm Keith, Pidge's friend. She sent me to come get you, so, hey." He tried to keep cool. You were more attractive in person.

"Oh, right! I'm Y/n, but you already know that. Should we start walking?" You asked shyly.

First Person POV

God damn, this guy is hot as hell. Pidge didn't tell me this.

"Yeah, I'll show you where Pidge is. Hopefully she found the others." I just then remembered that there were two others, other than Pidge and Keith. Lance and Hunk I think it was.