Seven months | Shiro

I CANNOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH FOR OVER 1K READS

MAJOR FLUFF
Requested by @Laurenmayer5

Female!Reader x Shiro

Seven months.

You were seven months pregnant with yours and Shiro's child.

Everyone on the team knew, and treated you like an angel.

Honestly? You still weren't used to it.

You and Shiro have been together for three years now, and knew each other far before that.

Finally, your family with him was beginning.

You were laying in bed, your stomach was moving ever so slightly because of the feet that were kicking against it.

While you were laying in bed, Shiro and the team were somewhere fighting some creature, probably.

For the first time today, you got up to open the blinds of the window to look outside. You were on a planet that almost resembled Earth perfectly.

Green grass, purple-blue skies, and crystal clear water.

"It must be late." You mumbled to yourself taking notice of the sky.

2:36 pm, on Earth.

The times of all the planets you've been to had confused all of your bodies, making a nonexistent schedule.

"Ah-" You groaned as your stomach really began to hurt. Your feet instantly walked toward the bed laying down making the pain ease up a bit.

Allura had given you a button to press whenever you needed her, but right now you needed Shiro.

But what if he's on a mission? He could be battling Galra. He could be busy. What if he's training?

Doubt flashed in your mind of you thinking of yourself over your partner.

I gotta do what I gotta do.

You pressed the button that was attached to the wall right by your bed, hearing running footsteps coming down the hall.

"Can I come in Y/n?" Her soft voice said from the other side of the door.

"Yes Allura."

She came in with a worried expression on her face. Whenever you pressed that button she spoke in a soft tone with the same face on.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes indeed, do you know what Shiro is doing by any chance?"

With that she ran out the door so fast you didn't know she left.

A few minutes later you saw her pushing Shiro into your shared room.

"He's not doing anything now, Shiro go stay with Y/n. I'll watch the other paladins for the night."

Her rush must of clicked something in Shiro's mind. He closed the door and was sat right beside you in bed within a millisecond.

"Hun, is everything okay?" His voice was low making your heart flutter.

"Y-Yeah, just my stomach hasn't been feeling that good."

"Do you need to throw up? I put the trash can right by the bed when I woke up in case you had to."

You peered to the side of the bed noticing he had actually put a trash bin right by your side of the bed.

"Oh no, I don't need to, but thank you a lot."

You pulled up your shirt exposing your stomach as Shiro's eyes darted.

"Oh my god, the baby is actually moving! I can-Y/n, I can actually see our child!"

His sudden mood change made a huge smile appear on your face.
You've never seen him react this way and it was the best thing in the world.

"Can you believe it? Soon we'll be holding the baby in our arms." You smiled while looking up towards your boyfriend.

"I cannot wait for that day." His fingers moved across your stomach, making you giggle instantly.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get the baby to move again."

Soon enough you felt a kick and Shiro saw it, making him nearly yell.

"The baby jUST KICKED AFTER I WAS TOUCHING YOUR STOMACH!"

You laughed at your boyfriend who had his hands on his head with a face full of excitement.

"What a coincidence." You said smiling towards Shiro.

"He-"

"And how do you know it's not a she?"

"How do you know it's not a he?"

"Let's just go with the benefit of us not knowing and keep it at 'they' for right now."

He groaned, "Ugh, fine okay. Well I tried to say that the baby already loves me before you so rudely interrupted me." Shiro said while holding his heart.

"Oh, I am so so sorry. What shall I possibly do?"

He laid down next to you, his hand resting on his chin.

"Hmm, how about we stay in bed forever. Or until the baby comes."

You nodded as you felt another sharp pain in your stomach.

"Ahh!" You groaned throwing your head back in agony.

"Are you okay? Here's some water. Does rubbing a stomach make it feel better?"

"Kind of, thank you, and I don't know." You managed to breath out as the pain in your stomach slowly began to cease.

Shiro handed you a water, then his hand went to your stomach. He rubbed it, feeling the gentle pushes of your baby.

The smile on his face was brighter than ever.

"I can't wait to be a father." He mumbled hoping to himself he was the only one who heard it.

"You'll be a great one, I know it."

He looked towards you as his cheeks began to burn.

"You'll be an even better mother though."

The largest smiles were radiating from each of you.

In the back of his mind, he was more than excited to be a father.

Because he was going to be the father of your child.