Blades | Shiro [pt. 2]

Female!Reader x Shiro

"Where in the hell have you been?! I told you to do one damn mission and you're gone for a month?" Your captain yelled at you making you flinch.

You knew this was coming and you regretted everything you did. There was no reason you should've stayed there. That stupid idea that came up last minute. Why didn't it come to your head on the first day there?

Oh yeah, because you met Shiro, right.

You hated yourself for doing that to Shiro, but you loved it at the same time. Your mind was set to hate everyone and anyone you met, no matter who they are. That's how you were raised. Being Galra didn't help this at all.

But Shiro was different. Not only did you know him before you were taken abroad the castle ship, but he didn't hate you when you were there. Unlike Allura, who nearly threatened to kill you.

Instead of telling where you were you remained silent only angering him even more.

His hand lifted to point to one of the guards who was holding your arm. "Find out where she was. Now."

The soldiers who were much taller than you threw you to the side to begin walking. Their tight and rough grips on your handcuffed arms hurt like hell. There would surely be marks when you got the chance to look.

They hauled you to a part of your Galra ship in which you've never been. A place where it was forbidden for you to go on any term.

Honestly, it was really creepy. Rooms were passed that held some of the creatures who had to go against the champion. Other held rooms that just had random body parts lying around.

Oh my god, this is about to happen to me.

You already knew what was coming for you. Although just for screwing up one mission? Did they know you were with Voltron? They couldn't have, if they did they would of tried to get you, right?

"Y/n, I would of never thought you would keep something like that from your own kind. How stupid could you possibly be?"

You shot your head up to hear the voice of someone who you dreaded to come in contact with. Her smirk spread across both of her cheeks and her finger trailed underneath your chin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You almost spitted in her face. She stepped back and motioned to the room that you would soon be in.

A wall with straps and other devices around it was seen. The two that held you and pushed you only tightened their grip when you started to try and escape. Your arms and legs moved wildly.

Haggar saw and only used her abilities to lift you up in the air. Breathing was hard for some reason and it felt like something was crushing you.

She moved her hand and you went along with it, to the wall as she buckled you. Her force on you was relieved and your body would of fallen if it weren't for the buckles and chains that held you up.

"Tell me what you know about Voltron."

---

"She couldn't of just escaped! Shiro, did you let her out?!" Allura yelled at Shiro. The whole ship was awake at the sound of the alarm that a door had opened. The door Y/n left from.

"She locked me downstairs, I didn't let her go."

"We need to go. Everyone suit u-"