Bracelet | Keith [pt. 2]

Gender Neutral!Reader x Keith

Y/w- Your weapon

"Wake up!" His voice rung out in your ears.

Keith was already dressed at the crack of dawn, how was that okay? Why did he do it? No one on the ship could come to a reasonable conclusion to those questions, except maybe Shiro.

That's something you hated about training and all things Voltron. Waking up early was not your forte, never was, never will be. And you just had to be partnered up with the one person that is awake before anyone else.

He was now shaking you to wake you up, yet you wouldn't oblige.

"It's too early, damnit!" Your arms flying to hit his that were attached to your shoulders.

He had to admit, before he woke you up, you were more than adorable. The calmness of sleep that overtook you was something that made him feel at ease.

Maybe it was weird to watch someone sleep, he thought. Thus causing him to wake you up before he continued.

Your eyes squinted from the bright light that filled the room. "Turn the big light off! Why do you think I have a lamp beside my bed, idiot?!"

"Don't call me an idiot and use your manners for once."

You groaned causing him to smirk.

"Please Keith, turn the light off!"

"That was not a nice tone."

You lifted the pillow off of your head to give access to one of your eyes which looked directly at Keith. "Are you having fun? Are you pleased with yourself?" You scoffed looking at the boy who was beside your bed.

"You want an honest answer or a lie?" He chuckled.

The pillow that you held was now on your face again while you stood up out of bed. Since he wasn't cooperating, you had to be the one to turn the light off. You stood up from the opposite side of the bed of Keith and walked to where your light switch was. Knowing your room, you had no problems finding it.

That was until Keith decided to poke his foot in front of you.

You nearly tripped, but quickly got a hold of yourself before falling.

"Nice try, I can still do that even with a pillow over my eyes. You should feel ashamed." You snickered to the boy who was about to become amused by you falling.

Finally, your eyes became used to the soft light that emitted from your lamp. You looked at Keith, he was dressed?

"Um-When and where did you change?"

"When I changed last night in my room, I brought my clothes for today. You should infer where I changed sweetheart." He snickered and held a smirk towards your growing disgusted face.

"Oh you did no-"

"Oh but, I did."

"Great, I love waking up finding out that you changed in my room while I was asleep."

"If I woke you up just so that I could get dressed, you either would throw a fit or not get up at all. Be honest with yourself."