Jealous | Keith [x]

Female!Reader x Keith

Y/n, the girl that the red paladin had the biggest crush on. He wasn't the one to have a crush, towards anyone. But something about your remarkable body and personality in one person, had him hooked since the day he met you.

You've grown up with Hunk, Lance, and Pidge. After all, you four were a team at the Garrison. Everyone knew the four of you were immediate best friends.

"Guys, I'm sooo bored!" Lance exclaimed as all of the paladins including yourself were staying on the castle ship.

"You act like all of us aren't." You laughed towards Lance.

"Well I mean you don't have to be bored with m-"

"LANCE!" Shiro yelled at him, making you laugh even more.

"Hunk and I were going to make some new space food anyways. See ya!" You got up while Hunk did with you.

"Yeah oka-"

"Lance shut up. You're just jealous because all you have is bad pick up lines, that are never going to work." Pidge said.

"They so work! I bet Y/n has wanted to date me since, forever."

"If she wanted to she would be dating you by now." Pidge snickered.

"I doubt she would want to date someone as ignorant as you." Keith mumbled to himself.

"Keith, you don't know anything about having a relationship! Plus it's not like you would know. But if you did, just let me know sometime." Lance mumbled the last part earning a scoff from Keith.

You told all of your secrets to Pidge and she did the same to you. You two were the closest out of everyone. Knew each other like you were born together.

Your liking towards Keith was something you've told her. Pidge was your worst enemy when around him. One time in truth or dare she made you kiss his cheek. The awkwardness was terrible.

You two were completely blind from your likings towards each other.

Keith sat up to go see what you and Hunk were doing in the kitchen.

"Hunk, oh my god it's all over the floor!"

"I'm not even on that side of the kitchen, you are!"

"How do I know it won't kill me if I pick it up?"

"Y/n it is space cookie mix."

Keith was jealous. Hell, he was always jealous, yet he could never ever ask you to do anything with him.

He leaned on the door frame almost wanting to scream at how cute you looked.

Not now sincere feelings.

You had flour, or what looked like flour, all over your face and apron, with blue stuff on the floor. Both you and Hunk hadn't noticed him, as you two were still laughing at each other.

"What are you guys making?" Hunk and yourself stopped laughing to look towards Keith.

An alarm rang in your head as you took notice of how gross you looked.