Human as well | Matt

Requested by @xxpokemonfangirlxx

Female!Reader x Matt

You knew Matt. You still do.

No one knows that he's okay other than you.

Why?

The castle ship had just landed on a planet, one no one has been to before.

As all of you went out to explore, you were left alone. You roamed to a small pond in which was surrounded by flowers, shrubs, and trees.

Everything was peaceful as you sat on a rock, taking in the scenery which nature had taken over.

A voice had awaken you from your trance.

"Don't even think about it."

The voice had said as you were taking your bayard from your back.

The feeling of something sharp was on your back making you yelp. "I-I come in peace as a paladin of V-Voltron."

"Voltron? Is that something off of the Galra? How am I supposed to know you are peaceful when you have a sword on your back?"

"I swear, just let me turn around. I won't try anything." You managed to get out, your throat nearly burning.

"You better not."

You turned around instantly seeing Pidge. But in a Galra suit?

Your eyes were still not clear, "Pidge? What are you doing?"

"I am not Pidge. Wait, are you a human? How did you get here?"

You finally got a good look of the person who held a blade in front of you.

That wasn't Pidge.

"You're human as well so I could ask the same thing, who are you anyways?"

You knew you saw him somewhere but you couldn't tell.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because I'm a human from Earth too. There is no reason why you shouldn't tell me."

He lowered his blade and put it back to his side.

"I'm Matt Ho-"

"MATT HOLT!" You exclaimed, one of the three men that were lost from the Kerberos mission.

The mission Shiro had been on.

Matt's face twisted, "Keep it down. How do you know me? Who are you?"

Had he really not known that everyone around the world knew him.

"You've been on the news countless of times. Back on Earth everyone thinks you've died, even I did. Y/n L/n is the name."

His face went from a ready-to-attack to complete sadness.

"All that I'll tell you is that I was captured but I escaped."

"And why won't you tell me anymore?"

"Because I said. Don't come back to this pond-or area again."