Character Introduction

A/N: Hey guys, gals and non-binary pals! Welcome to my one shot book!

Just a quick note, if you haven't read my fanfics, here's a brief introduction to some of the characters. By the way, this book will contain spoilers for the fanfic.

Isabel Smith
Friends with the squad. In the first book, she was in a singing competition with Evan and used this to become closer with the Treebros because she 'liked' Connor. She kissed him one day at the orchard, and of course Evan saw the what thing, but he didn't see Connor push her away and breaks up with him. However Isabel admits that she did it to help James Gates (another character, see below) and it is revealed she is Evan's stepsister.

James Gates
Evan's father and Isabel's stepfather. Currently in prison for hacking into Evan's bank account (with the help of Isabel) and stealing $5000 (his prize money from the singing competition).

Paul Heere
Jeremy Heere's dad. Marries Heidi and becomes Evan's stepfather.

Liliana 'Lily' Acacia Heere
Lily is the daughter of Heidi and Paul and sister of Jeremy and Evan.

Isaac Bell
Isaac was the boyfriend of Jared. He participated in the singing competition with Evan. However, he was killed in a car accident on the way to a date with Jared, intending to propose to his boyfriend.

The following characters will most likely not be featured in the book, but I'll still include them:

Addison Gates
Addison is the daughter of James and sister of Evan. Evan and Connor meet her at a park, where they also meet James.

Jay Gates
Twin brother of Addison, son of James and brother of Evan.

Heath Gates
Brother of Addison, Jay and Evan and son of James.

Jessica Hansen
Sister of Heidi and aunt of Evan and Lily.

Harry Tyler
Harry kidnapped Connor whilst he was in California and covered it up, everyone thinking he had also been kidnapped. He held Connor hostage for a year. Connor escapes after Harry also kidnaps Evan and they get out. Harry is also the murderer of Isaac (he was driving the car with intention of killing both boys).