Definitely

"Turns out that I'm still offense." I muttered as I held the tiny yellow slip that showed my name, rank, and class.

Raymond Lyder
Rank: #1
Class: Offense

Gary nodded. "As expected. But they changed my class. I'm a range attacker now. Probably because I use guns as weapons more than I use swords and knives."

"No way. For real?"
I shook my head. I'm jealous.
"I've always wanted that red uniform armor thing."

I glanced over to confirm his words.
It was true.

So-Bin
Rank: #11
Class: Range/2nd Attackers

I was confused for a minute, but then I forgot that Gary was actually Korean, and that was his real name.

"So-Bin"
He didn't exactly get a name change. He just said that he liked the name 'Gary', and forced me to call him that.

Gary smirked and I snapped back into reality. "Well as long as I can make you envious of my awesomeness, then I'm satisfied."

This bitch.
I wanna give him a life threatening blow to his face.
And while he's knocked out, I'm gonna steal his whole fridge.

We usually transition to each other's room every so often.
I was in his room this time, which was neat and tidy.
Yeah, I found that hard to believe, considering how much of an ass he was.

"I'm taking a shower here. I'm stealing your boxers too." I told him, standing up.

He chuckled. "Ok you creep. If you get them dirty I swear I will hang you."

"Aight."

I leapt to the bathroom while smelling my armpits.
"Not bad."

I swear the shower triggers all your thoughts or something because once I enter the bathroom, I'm zoning out again.

I'm thinking...even if I do have self-healing, my scars apparently can never heal.

Raymond Lyder....
Would I transfer to Sheridan with that name?

All these random thoughts that are coming in.
My fingernails sizzled a bit when I touched the water.
It always does this and I'm not sure why.

Because lightning/electricity and water doesn't mix or something?

It's been a while since I could truly enjoy a shower, and I must've took about half an hour because I heard knocking at the bathroom door.

"You idiot. Are you done? Hurry up, I need to shower too."

I sighed and reached my hand out to grab the towel and the boxers.
And then I grabbed my—

Oh fuck. Forgot my uniform.

You must be wondering...oh so what were you wearing then to the test?

WELL I WAS WEARING JEANS AND A T-SHIRT, AND SO WAS EVERYONE ELSE.

In other cases, we weren't allowed to wear our original uniforms to battle since they were still analyzing our class.