Training Pt. 1

Raymond's POV:
I glanced around in frustration because now everyone had the reactions that I didn't want.

This damn Fernandez.

He still remained on the ground and didn't budge when I tried to shake him.
"Can you like...stand up and not like....cause all the attention here please......"
He closed his eyes as if he was tasting something good.

I'll let you taste this damn fist that's gonna be shoved down your throat if you don't get up you piece of shit.

He immediately stood up, as if reading my mind and stood there like a slave.

I awkwardly walked away, but a few others thought it'd be nice to rush over and kneel in front of me.

WHAT IS THIS?

I moved them over with my feet as I kept walking.

Yes, with my feet.

Slowly hesitating, and looking back to my shoulder, all fifty people were on their knees. Even James.

What the fuck.

I turned around in anger. "EVERYBODY GET THE HELL UP." I hollered before rushing past Dr. Cory.

Agent 3 greeted me with a smack on the head. "Slow down."

I gave him a glare and Agent 6 stood out of nowhere. "Pst if you don't slow down he won't give you a granola bar." He whispered.

I gave him a puzzled look. "Pft no one cares about a granola bar."

I received a look of pure shock as I stumbled into my room. Actually almost kicked off the door.

Shower shower shower showerrrrr.

Ugh still no new clothes.

Taking a quick glimpse in the mirror, I noticed nightmare me.

My hair was all messed up and soaked from the sweat in battle.
My arms, still a bit bruised.

I don't even know how the tooth was able to make a giant hole into my arm and it didn't fall off automatically.
My arm is what you would call, a tree branch.
It contained no meat at all.

That just sounded disgusting.
Ew ew ew.

I grabbed my black T-shirt and khaki shorts as I rushed in the bathroom.

I could use a hot steam shower right now.
I thought as I ripped off my shirt.

The hot water spilt onto my skin, as I exhaled in comfort.

The steam was already rising and I could see it. That's the best part.

Sometimes I wish I could just control it with a few hand motions.

But nooo, lightning.
But, what did they mean by Lord of the Sky? And why were they all bowing and stuff?

It's so weird since...well, people don't usually "bow to me."

I bow to them....by them pushing my head into the toilet...If that counts as bowing.

I sighed as I turned up the heat. 

But seriously though.
Lord? More like loser.

Somehow, thinking about it makes me laugh. First time having respect.

The heat splattered on my skin wasn't enough, and I turned it up at max.

I sighed in relief as the speaker suddenly, turned on, and I slipped on the ground with alarm.