Forgiving

Steward/Ray's POV:
*Flashback*
"But why?" I asked softly.

A painful streak slashed upon my face as I slowly withdrew back, tears threatening to come out my eyes.
I held my hand up to my cheek as I felt the numbness spreading.

My face heated up and I felt like dying. There was a tightness in my chest and I wanted to scream but nothing would come out.

"I SAID NO." My older brother slapped me again.
I felt my knees weakly slamming to the ground yet I felt nothing at that time.

My unruly hair fell over my tear-filled eyes as I wept bitterly.

My mom came rushing over in a hurry with look of disappointment.

"Now, now what is all this?" She asked sternly, eyeing me up and down as if she was saying that I was a disgrace.

I looked down like a child that was being yelled at. Like a withered flower that has lost all of its strength.

My brother pouted innocently. "He asked to play with my action figures. I just did what was right." He sneered, looking over his shoulder at me on the ground.

His mother tsked him and waved her index finger. "You mustn't do that Charlie."

I bit my lips because I knew something bad was coming but I didn't want to cry more.

"An action like that, you can't hit him with a plain slap."

There it is.

"Use this." She ushered him to take it.
I glanced up and a look of fear crossed over me. It was a leather whip. How did they even get that?

They smirked down at me.
I started dragging myself back. My arms were scraping against the chipped wooden flooring of the house. I had splinters but I didn't care. Nothing can compare to the pain I felt now.

"No...please..." I whimpered. I could taste my snot running down.

About a second later, I felt my first strike on my arm.
It felt numb at first but as blood trickled down my skin and I could feel my eyes tingling.

It hurt so much.

I saw the whip flying through the air a second time. Charlie quickly brought it down and sent a deep cut in my back.
I flinched and cried helplessly.
I was like a vulnerable person, being punished for being so weak and so worthless. My hair was drenched in sweat as I clenched my fists.

How could they do this to me?

My mother was laughing like it was the best time of her life. Her echos and my cries filled the room. My brother kept sending slashes through my skin like he was playing Wii and was chuckling happily.

He did fancy moves as the whip carved into my back again.
I knew it was in the form of an X, because I could hear him taunt me.

"X marks the spot. Except there's no treasure there of course." He sang.

My back was numb but burning at the same time. I could feel nothing but the sensation of blood dripping.

My lips were also hurting really bad and a familiar metal taste arose.
I realized I was biting it this whole time without myself even knowing.

My brother kicked my back where the X was made and I rolled back on the ground, my wounds hitting the floor so that it made me bleed even more.

"What a piece of trash." Mother spat on my face, grabbed Charlie's hand, and left me there.

*flashback ends*

I remember it all too well. I was 5 years old. And my brother was 12.

5 years old.

Why was I treated this way in the first place? Was it because I was ugly? Because I was really wimpy and skinny? Or just because they hated me in general?

Father said I was useless, and my mom wanted to remove me when I was still in her stomach.
Abortion? That's the word I heard when I was 9 or something.

She hated me so much, she named me Steward because it sounds like stupid.
Steward doesn't even have the letter 'p' in it so I don't know what she's talking about.

And get this, my last name is Poo.
Literally.

Sometimes I do feel that I'm really stupid. Despite all this pain that they give me, they're still my family.
I love them because they were the ones that gave me life. But why do they treat me this way? Is this how you treat a loved one?

I glanced at my hand, which held a few scars from previous hits from my family.

I guess it was okay. I get plenty of bruises and cuts from people who don't like me. Which I mean of course, that's everybody but I don't blame them.
I guess you could say, I'm used to it.

I'll always forgive them.
________________________
Alright quick chapter for you guys!!

I'll make them longer once I fully get into the story but man, poor guy he is.

Always forgiving others......NOT FOR LONG THOUGH SANNNN.

Stay tune!!

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

-idontw