Epilogue

Guys, I missed you so much! Enjoy the epilogue :)

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late" I said walking in the coffee shop where my friends were waiting for me.

"That's fine Mel" Anny said as I took a seat beside her.

My friends have already got used to the fact that I'm always late, they knew me too well.

"So, um, where's Harry?" Christina asked cautiously.

"He's parking the car. There weren't any parking spots at the entrance so he had to drive a little farther down the road." I explained, sipping on the coffee that they had ordered me.

"I'm so excited to meet him." Anny whispered, eyes wide, causing us all to laugh.

"He'll be here any second." I assured her.

"When are you going back, to England?" Nana asked, turning to face me properly.

"The morning after tomorrow." I answered, chewing on my lip.

"So soon?"

"Yes. But we have to move my stuff into his-"

"Yours." Anny interrupted with a smug look.

"Ok, our apartment and start to get ready for college and stuff." I ran my finger over the rim of the cup.

"It's great that we got to hang out, too bad we're only meeting Harry today."

"It's so sweet that you're going to the same college." Nana smiled.

"We were so lucky to get in the same one." I nodded.

"What about you, guys?"

"Well, I'm moving in with John, next month." Rachel said happily.

"Really? I'm so happy for you." I beamed, reaching out to squeeze her hand.

"We're both going to the same college." Anny pointed at Nana.

"Yes. We'll be sharing an apartment." Nana nodded.

"Well, I'm sorry for your neighbors." I laughed and they soon joined in.

Rachel's eyes suddenly widened as she looked somewhere behind me.

"Boo." A soft whisper into my ear did a poor job in scaring me; it succeeded in making a shiver run down my spine though.

"Got me thinking you had gotten lost or something." I teased.

He pushed a chair to seat near me, at the head of the table.

"No, just had to park a little far."

"Well, this is Anny, Nana and Rachel." I introduced them. "Girls, this is Harry."

As expected they got on really well, but that didn't surprise me at all, Harry could be one charming ass when he wanted to.

After a lot of laughing, embarrassing stories and promises that I would be back soon we parted ways.

"I miss them already." I said, pressing myself closer to Harry, as we made our way to the car, which was parked quite far indeed.

"It's okay, you'll see them soon." He kissed my forehead, "They're great, told me some interesting stories too." He snickered.

"They told you the story about the sheep, didn't they?"

"Nope." He said unconvincingly as he burst out laughing.

Trust my friends to tell my boyfriend a story about a 5 years old me that thought a sheep was the love of her life and who decided to kiss the poor animal.

"I was five." I protested like a child.

Grabbing the fabric of my shirt he pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around me as he continued laughing. At first I thought about pouting but soon gave in and hugged him back.

"I love you so much." I heard him mumble into my hair.

"I love you, too." I pulled back a little to look at him.

He kissed me softly, his lips barely brushing mine before pulling away with a little smirk and we carried on our way.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" Harry asked as we both lay on the bed watching TV, in my old house where we were staying while in Portugal.

"I'm not sure. I think mom and dad wanted to visit my grandparents." I turned on my side to face Harry.

"Really?"

"Yes. They're nice, I promise."

"I'm sure I'll love them." He smiled.

"Well, I certainly hope so."

We stayed in silence and Harry just stared at me with a small smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, reaching out to push some of his hair back.

Shaking his head he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, leaving a gentle kiss on the inside of my wrist. That made me smile and I kissed the tip of his nose in return.

Suddenly he stood up and walked to his suitcase, looking for something.

"What are you doing?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Just, um.. hold on."

Finally he stood back up, but I still couldn't see what he was holding, since his huge hands covered the object.

"What's that?" I asked curiously, sitting up.

"You'll see." He smiled somehow shyly, sitting in front of me.

"Okay, so.. I know that we're young..." He ran his hand, nervously, through his head.

I frowned at that statement. What did he mean that we're too young? Did he not want me to move in with him because we're too young?

I didn't notice my hands were slightly shaking until he grasped one of my hands in his own.

"I know that we're young and that's why I'm not asking you to marry me, yet." He said letting go of my hand, opening a small velvet box. The ring that was inside was beautiful, a thin silver band with a small diamond in the middle.

I almost missed everything he said after that because of how loud my heart was beating.

"It's a promise ring. I love you Melissa, with everything that I have in me, and I promise to love you until the day I die. And one day when we're older and ready I will ask you to marry me, do you-"

"I promise." I cut him off, not being able to wait for much longer to be in his arms. I practically threw myself on him making us fall back on the bed.

Tears of happiness ran down my face as I kissed him.

Pulling away I couldn't help but kiss his cheeks, nose, forehead and wherever I could reach.

"I love you so much, Harry." I whispered, pressing my forehead against his, with a grin on my face.

He grin matched my own as he took my left hand and slipped the ring on my finger, kissing the back of my hand.

"I love you more, sunshine."

I never imagined something like this happening to me, but I knew that I've never been happier and that I've never loved anybody more that I loved Harry. Even if he was nothing but trouble.

A/N:

Please, check the author's note that will be posted right after this. I love you.