Chapter 15

Hello lovelies, I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday but something happened to my computer and it just turned off while I was writing and I had to re-write it so I only could update today!

Anyway I hope that you like it! <3 

The annoying sound of the alarm woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I groaned and quickly shut it off.

Funny how at night,  when you’re trying to fall asleep it’s hard to get comfortable but in the morning when you have to get up, anything seems to be the most comfortable position ever; the pillow suddenly gets softer and the duvets warmer.

I knew that I had to get up or I would be late, but 5 minutes of extra sleep wouldn’t hurt. I closed my eyes and soon feel back asleep.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and turned around so I could get a look at the clock, expecting to see 6:35 but I saw 7:47.

“Shoot.” I quickly stood up and almost feel when the blood ran up to my head darkening everything around me for a couple of seconds; once my vision cleared I jogged downstairs.

“There you a-“ My father stated but stopped himself once he saw that I was still in my PJ’s.

“Honey, did you just wake up?” He asked confused.

“Yes, I overslept.” I sighed.

“Well, we’ll wait-“

“No, you’re going to be late for work and Alex for school. I’ll just take the bus; I’m already late anyway.” I shrugged.

“Are you sure?” He frowned at my suggestion.

“Yes dad, go!” I smiled and walked up to them and giving them both a kiss on the cheek.

“Bye Mel.” Alexis said happily walking out.

“Bye.” I said closing the door behind them.

Since my mom had already left, before I even woke up, I was alone.

I ran upstairs and into the bathroom; it was probably the quickest shower that I ever took. I brushed my teeth and my hair before blow-drying it and brushing it again, like I always did.

Running the comb through my hair one last time I put it down and rushed to my closer. I didn’t dare to look at the clock knowing that I was terribly late, I would panic even more.

I put on a pair of dark denim skinnies, a cream sweater and added some gold jewelry since the outfit looked too boring without it.

The lack of time made me skip most of the make-up which didn’t bother me at all. I ended up putting a thin line of eyeliner, mascara and nude pink lipstick.

I grabbed my bag and phone and once again rushed downstairs. I finally looked at the screen and noticed that I had two unread messages. I also noticed that it was 8:23 meaning that the classes had started 23 minutes ago. I had to make it to the second period. Looking through the messages while putting on my white converse I saw that the first one was from Eleanor.

“Hey, where are you girl? x –El”

I smiled and replied.

“Hey, I overslept a bit but I’m coming now. x”

The second one was from Harry.

“Good Morning beautiful, you’re not in school. Is everything alright? xx –Harry”