Chapter 21

Hi my lovelies. Like always here's a new update on a Saturday. I can't believe that I reached 4500 reads, I can't thank you enough. <3

I'm quite insecure about this chapter, so please don't judge me. Also notice that I've never written anything like that so it might be (it actually is) quite bad.

ps. please ignore the saying 'weekend getaway' on the picture on the side, I just didn't know how to remove it haha.

WARNING: Contains mature content. It isn't smut but things get a bit heated. If you aren't comfortable with it then don't read BUT some important things are said so please read the dialogues, especially towards the end of the chapter.

Looking at my reflexion in the mirror, I smiled. I looked better than I expected.

My black skater dress was fairly flattering, fitting quite tightly on my waist and then flowing down until it reached around my mid-tight. I t was short-sleeved, but I highly doubt that it would be cold in the club. As for shoes I opted for a pair of black wedges; my favorite footwear apart from my white converse. For some reason I liked wearing black when going out.

My long hair was in soft waves and my make-up was focused mainly on my eyes. I wore nude lipstick and kept everything pretty natural apart from my eyes that had mascara, eyeliner and eye-shadow creating a smoky-eye look.

The bell rang and I gathered my purse making sure that I had my phone and hurried downstairs.

Earlier that day, Harry came by and I packed a small bag of things that I would need like my toothbrush, hair brush, the outfit for the following day and some other things. All of my PJ’s stayed at home though, Harry insisted that he would give me some of his clothes to sleep in and in all honesty I wasn’t complaining, like at all.

Opening the door I sighed loudly, taking in Harry’s appearance.

His usual pair of black skinny jeans was replaced by a similar one but without the holes on the knees, a dark blue button up shirt covered his torso, the top buttons open revealing his necklace and some of the smooth skin.

A cheeky grin was plastered on his face as he stepped forward his hands on my waist, bringing me closer.

“Jesus, you look beautiful.” He whispered. I like his new way of saying hello.

“Hello Harold. You don’t look too bad yourself” I giggled, for some reason using his full name.

“I noticed that you liked the view.” He chuckled, kissing my lips softly.

I said my good-byes to my parents and after listening about how careful I had to be and that I had to call them in the morning we finally left.

“Aren’t you such a bad-ass?” Harry said amusingly, keeping his eyes on the road.

“What do you mean?” I crossed my legs.

“Lying to your parents to spend the night with a guy.” He shook his head disapprovingly in a teasing manner.

“Oh, right. Aren’t I such a rebel?” I said sarcastically, and when he nodded I spoke again. “Well I learned with the best.”

A grin appeared on his beautiful face and a wink was sent in my direction.

Harry had to park his car a bit far from the entrance since all of the spots were occupied, which made us walk for about 3 or 4 minutes till we reached the club and gave me time to overthink everything once again, but I was much calmer now that earlier that day when I almost panicked.

The group and Mike, Emily’s boyfriend who was joining us, were already inside waiting for my and Harry’s arrival.

Once we finally managed to get in the club the music was really loud and it took a couple of second for my ears to get used to it.