Chapter 18

Hey my lovelies, so here's a new chapter :D I honestly feel so happy whenever I update, and I would be even happier if you left more comment telling me what do you think ;)

I decided to dedicate this chapter to addictivestyles because she's really cute and nice and writes amazing stories :) x

Hope you enjoy it xx

I still wasn’t sure if being known as Harry’s girl bothered me or not. In one hand yes, it kind of did because instead of being known for who I am I was known for being with him.  But the truth is that my heart fluttered a little, every time someone called me Harry’s girl.

The sound of my locker being shut interrupted my thoughts.

“You shouldn’t think that much.” I heard Harry leaning against the locker next to mine. Amusement clear in his voice.

“What’s wrong with thinking?”

The classes were over for the day and the students were all heading to the exit, eager to leave. Since we had the small project to do, we decided to go to the library and do it there.

“Nothing love, but you don’t just think you completely zone out.” He chuckled taking my small hand in his.

“No, I don’t.” I protested, pretending to be offended.

“I was standing next to you by your locker for a couple of minutes and you didn’t notice me until I shut your locker.” He smirked knowing that he had proved a point.

It was true I only noticed him because of the loud noise of my locker being shut and maybe he was right, actually he was totally right. I had this habit over thinking things and getting lost in thoughts completely forgetting about my surroundings but it wasn’t something that I ever liked so I wouldn’t admit that he was right.

“It was just this time.” I whined, acting childish.

“Okay okay, no need to cry baby.” He mocked receiving a shove on the shoulder.

We reached the library in a short time and got out of the car. It was a bid old building, that I’m sure had a huge amount of amazing books. I wish I had a bigger collection of books, but it’s getting bigger with the time.

“My lady.” Harry said sweetly, holding the door open for me to walk in.

“You’re such a gentlemen.” I giggled quietly.

“”I know.” Out of nowhere his body was right behind me whispering in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I would never get used to the way my body reacts to him, it’s like I have no control over myself.

Walking further into the library we stopped at one of the tables that was considerably far from the people that were currently in the library. I couldn’t help but notice the way the old ladies that worked here, looked at Harry. His tattoos and the bad-boy look in general definitely wasn’t something that they approved.

Sitting down I took out my pencil case, a notebook and a couple of books from where we would get the needed information for the project.

My mind constantly replayed today’s events and I knew that I wouldn’t concentrate on the project until I had my answers.

“Okay, so answers first project later.” I announced.

“You’re too curious for your own sake.” Harry laughed.

I decided not to argue, and just ask my questions. This shouldn’t take too long because in fact there was just a couple of question that would explain everything.