Chapter 28

Hi guuuuuuuuuyz! Okay I don't know why but I really like this chapter so I hope you enjoy it too! I finished it at like 4 in the morning so it probably has some mistakes and stuff, SORRY!

I put the song 'Do I wanna know' by Arctic Monkeys on the side because I love the song and I just felt like mentioning it along with this chapter. You don't have to listen to it while reading or anything, just saying :D

i love you, enjoy. xx

I listened as the phone rang, my heart pounding in my ears with excitement. On the third beep I finally heard the handsome man that I got to call my boyfriend speak.

“Hey, sunshine.”

“Harry.” I shrieked

“What? What’s going on?”

“Oh my god, I went to that audition thing for the contest.” I explained with full enthusiasm, and heard a sigh of relief.

“And?”

“I’m in.” I practically screamed, bouncing up and down on my bed.

“That’s amazing. I’m so happy for you, baby.”

“I am too.” I giggled, maybe I was a little too excited about this but I didn’t care. “On another happy note, do you know what day it is?”

“Your birthday again?” He said with a snicker.

“No, silly.” I laughed myself, “today, is the day that I finally got my license and I can finally drive.” I said all too enthusiastically again, falling back on my bed, not giving him a chance to answer I continued.

“So I am asking you if you would give me the honor of accompanying me on my first car ride.” I chuckled at my choice of words.

There was a pause.

“Are you high?”

“No!” I laughed at how serious he sounded, “I’m just asking if you will come over and go on my first drive with me, because I’m kind of scared.” I admitted, still with a big smile on my face.

“Well, yeah sure. Let me just call my family and say good bye-“

“Harry, you’re not helping here.” I whined receiving a chuckle from him.

“I’m just playing, baby. I’ll be there in 20.” He said.

“Okay, I’ll see you then.”

“Mhmm. I love you.” His voice softened at is last statement.

“I love you too.” I said with a ridiculous blush on my cheeks, even though he couldn’t even see me and hung up.

I would never know how I had the guts to admit that I loved him. Every time those words were spoken my heart would start frantically pound in my chest and a blush would cover my cheeks, not to mention the overwhelming feeling in my stomach, butterflies. Maybe it was in the spur of the moment, the sudden courage given by his words that gave me the needed confidence to confess my feelings. I still meant it with all my heart though.

Jogging downstairs I jumped on the couch, landing next to my dad.

“Can you believe that I passed the auditions to the competition in school?”

“Of course, you’re so talented!” He said warmly.

I’ve come to realize that being mad at my parents wouldn’t get me anywhere, they were doing what’s best. And the possibility of staying here was 50%, plus now that Harry spoke about me staying by myself I considered it as well.