Chapter 34

hi hi hi hi hi :)

just a quick question, how the hell is it chapter 34 already? I feel like I started this story two days ago. And I know that I say this all the time but damn this feels weird, a good weird tho haha

Anyway I really hope you like this chapter because I had fun writing it

Harry led me to the bathroom, his steps so calm and graceful it almost made me forget I was supposed to be nervous about what was happening.

Even though I wasn't a virgin I was really inexperienced when it came to anything intimate, and me being nervous about just taking a shower with my boyfriend only proved it.

The door was closed behind us, and Harry turned the shower on to let it run while we undressed.

While I stood there, with my arms resting awkwardly by my sides, Harry had already taken off his jumper and the t-shirt that he had worn underneath it. The way his muscles flexed as he did so, and the way his smooth, bare skin looked right in front of me left me gaping at him.

He went to unbutton his jeans when he noticed me standing there, still fully clothed.

With a lopsided smile he reached for the front of my shirt, tugging me closer. His hands travelled up sided, making goosebumps appear wherever he touched, until my shirt was lifted over my head and thrown on the floor. He kissed my shoulder lightly, the sensation almost too amazing for me to notice how his hands reached to unbutton my jeans.

As if on a reflex my hands grasped his.

"I-um, sorry. I'm just nervous." I laughed shakily.

"Don't be." He said calmly, "It's just me, and you're mine and I love you."

I wasn't sure if those words made any sense when put in a sentence like that but it comforted me more than I thought it would.

I nodded with a small smile and reached up to kiss his lips briefly.

Harry took off the rest of his clothes and got in the shower. If he left me to undress by myself to make me less nervous, I was really grateful.

After I dropped the remaining clothes I stood there for a few seconds before opening the door of the shower cabin to join Harry.

It was a little foggy due to the hot temperature of the water but I could still see everything which made my already red cheeks become even darker.

"God, you're so cute." Harry chuckled.

"Don't make fun of me." I grumbled, wrapping my arms around myself.

"I'm not." He chuckled again, shaking his head.

"Yes, you are. I'm just not used to..this." I pouted. Call me immature but I was embarrassed.

"I know." He said with a smile, "Just relax. You're so beautiful." His teeth sunk into his lips as he pause, "Come here."

He pressed his lips to my forehead before spinning me around and reaching for the shampoo.

Soon his hands were gently massaging my scalp and if we weren't in the shower, naked, I would have probably leant back on him and fallen asleep.

The relaxing feeling was cut short when I decided to open my eyes only to have shampoo in the them seconds later.

"Shit, I have shampoo in my eyes." I practically shouted, blindly turning around.

Harry was quick to rinse the shampoo from my face, holding in afterwards.

"I'm sorry, does it sting?"