Chapter 8

Hey guys, I'm soooo sorry for taking so long but again I'm on holidays and it's quite hard to update from here. Anyway I tried to make it a bit long to make up for the long wait. Also it probably had a lot of mistakes because I had to write this quite in a rush, so I apologize for that.

Well, enjoy the chapter. Love you all .xx

How could someone be tired after a relaxing weekend. Well, I managed to be.

I dragged my feet all the way to the living room to find my brother watching some cartoons and my dad making us breakfast in the kitchen. I plopped down next to my brother and we just sat watching TV until our dad called us to eat breakfast.

As we ate my brother told me how much fun they had at the theme park, my parents laughing at his excitement.

I quickly made my way back to my room when I noticed that I was already running late. I did my usual routine; shower, hair, make-up and picking an outfit. The last one was always the hardest, it usually took me forever to choose the outfit.

Since I didn't have much time I decided to go for a pair of high waisted skinnies, a white shirt with a cute peter pan collar. I put some rings and my watch before making sure I had everything in my bag and going downstairs.

"Hey" Danielle said.

"Hey, yourself" I hugged her and we walked to the school building.

"How was your weekend ?" She asked smiling.

 "It was...interesting" I giggled.

"Everytime you say 'interesting', there's something more behind."

"What? No." I laughed, "I guess it's just coincidence."

We reached the group and I frowned when I saw that El wasn't there.

"Where's El?" I asked Louis.

"Oh, she caught a cold. It's nothing too serious but her mom said that it would be better for her to stay home for a couple of days." He explained.

"But she's fine, right ?" I asked a bit worried.

"Yes, she'll be back soon Mel" he assured, "I'm gonna visit her today. You can come if you want."

"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled.

Usually I would sit with Eleanor, but since she was ill I presumed I would just sit by myself. I took a seat next to the window and stared out of it, waiting for the rest of the students and the teacher that seemed to be late.

Outside everybody was rushing in different directions; it was quite funny to watch.

"Can I sit here ?" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a cute guy smiling down at me, you could tell that he was shy. I haven't seen him before, well I haven't met half of the people there so it wasn´t much of a surprise.

"Uh..ye-"

"No, you can't" Someone said rather rudely. The guy moved away to reveal where the voice came from.

"Oh, I'm sorry...erm, bye." He said and quickly walked away.

A smirk grew on Harry's face as he sat next me.

"You could have been less rude, you know" I stated, staring into his green orbs.

"I wasn't rude."

"You weren't nice either" I said taking my stuff out of the bag.

"Why should I be nice to him?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You should be nice to everyone!" I said firmly "Besides, who told you that you could sit here?" I raised an eyebrow as well.