Chapter 13

Hey guys, so here's another chapter! I hope you enjoy!

I ran as fast as I could until I tripped falling to the hard ground. My hand went up to my chin and I felt that I was bleeding. I stood up only to be grabbed from behind, my arms pinned to my back. The person turned me around to face 3 more man.

“Let me go.” I begged.

They seemed amused with the whole situation.

“I don’t like when people run away from me.” The leader smirked playing with some weird necklace that he had in his hands.

“I told you that if you ran away, someone close to you would get hurt… like your boyfriend.” He was close now, close enough to grab a hold of my hair making me look up at him.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” I whimpered in pain as he tugged my hair harder.

“Oh really?” He smirked, finally letting go of my hair.

Two men appeared from the dark alley, I could see that they were holding someone. The person was feeling bad enough to not being able to walk.

“Harry!” I screamed with everything that I had, with all the strength that was left in my body.

He was broken, covered in bruises and blood. And it was my fault.

“I warned you.” The man said and walked up to Harry and knelled him in the stomach making him cry out in pain.

“No, please I’m begging you.” I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks. “I’ll do whatever you want! Please don’t hurt him!” I begged once again, my eyes hurting from crying so hard.

“No Melissa, don’t do that.” Harry voice cracked. “I’m not worth it.” He said receiving another punch.

“Stop!” I screamed.

My eyes shot open, tears streaming down my face. I looked around and panicked realizing that Harry wasn’t near me.  I was still shocked from the nightmare and the only thing that I could think about was seeing him.

“I need you, right now. –M”

I send the text and buried my head in my hands. After calming down a little a realized how stupid I was. I shouldn’t have texted him. It was just a nightmare and now he’ll be worried. But I couldn’t just text him saying ‘Actually I don’t.’ right?

I washed my face with cold water, cleaning it from the tears and sweat and walked back to my bed. Still being a little shaken up I jumped when the door flung open, the beautiful man entering the door.

As soon as I saw him I jumped out of the bed and ran into his arms. He didn’t say anything just hugged me, holding me so close that I thought that I couldn’t breathe for a second.

“What’s wrong Melissa?” He asked, stroking my hair.

“Nothing, I’m sorry I got you wor-“ I tried to say but he cut me off.

“Mel, you text me saying that you need me and I see your eyes are red from crying…Tell me what’s wrong.”

“It was just a nightmare, I’m sorry I bothered you with such a stupid thing.”  I said embarrassed, it was quite childish, he was probably busy.