Chapter 35

Heeey!
I know that it took me forever to update but cut me some slack because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ! 

It was early morning, but the sun was already out, my feet hit the ground as I ran. 

I had woken up early, far too early for Harry to be awake as well. I laid there in the comfort, warmth and safety of his arms until a sudden burst of happiness invaded me. I guess the realization that he was actually back hit me hard, and after about an hour of watching Harry sleep, tracing my fingers on wherever his skin I could reach, I couldn’t just lay there anymore.

As carefully as I could, I climbed out of bed, leaving a soft kiss on Harry’s lips I was out of the bedroom.

A run in the early morning had always been one of my favorite things to do, however the motivation to actually do it was usually overpowered by my laziness.

Turns out that despise being pretty big Harry’s clothes were really comfortable to work out in. For shoes though, I had to use my white converse instead of a pair of running shoes but I guess it could be worse.

It was cold, at first, but as I ran I got warmer.

Pushing the sweaty hair out of my face, I slowed down to a walking pace when I reached Harry’s street.

Catching a glimpse of myself in the reflection of a car window I realized that half of my hair had fallen out of the ponytail, my skin looked flushed and clammy and the sweatshirt was, obviously, way too big for me.

“Attractive.” I mumbled sarcastically to myself.

I could feel the slight pain in my muscles as I walked up the few steps at the entrance.

For some reason I liked it. The pain in the muscles, the difficulty in breathing after working out , those things were like evidences that you accomplished something, that you did it. Or maybe I had a masochistic side that I didn’t know about.

Closing the door behind me, I kicked my shoes off and instantly took the sweatshirt off as well, seeing that it was way warmer inside that outside.

Walking into the living-room I met a sight of a lazy, cuddly looking Harry laying on the couch, flicking aimlessly through the channels.

“Hey.” I said quietly, leaning over the back of the couch.

“Hey. Looking sexy in the morning, huh?” He teased, earning a flick on the forehead.

“I went for a run.”

“That’s what I thought.” He said looking up at me with his eyes half closed in his sleepy state, “Well that, and the possibility of you leaving also crossed my mind.” He mumbled.

Frowning, I walked around the couch, crouching next to him. I ran my up his cheek until it reached his hair.

“Why would I leave you?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Maybe you finally realized that it wasn’t worth it.” He spoke quietly, closing his eyes.

“Harry..” I frowned even deeper, “I would never even think of leaving you. God, I just got you back after suffering so much from being without you.”

“And I’m so fucking sorry for doing that to you-“

“No.” I cut him off, cupping his face in my hands so he would look at me, “That’s not what I meant. Stop blaming yourself, please. You’re here that’s what matters.”