Chapter 27

Hiiiiiiii, new chapter here!

I decided to update today since I'll be quite busy tomorrow. I hope you like it. xx

“Damn.”

I continued rummaging through my locker, trying to ignore the two girls gossiping a few lockers away. It was getting more difficult though, since their voice kept getting louder and louder.

“What?” The one with short brown hair asked.

She seemed to be more ‘normal’ than the other one.  The second girl had pitch black hair that reached the middle of her back and was really short.

“The Styles kid, he’s hot.” She gushed not even trying to restrain herself.

The books in front of me were forgotten as I listened carefully to their conversation.

“Yeah, he’s alright.”

“Alright? Have you seen that ass? I’d totally screw him.” The short one exclaimed shamelessly.

My eyes slightly widened and I realized that the pain in my hand was from clutching the locker door so tightly.

“He has a girlfriend you know. The new girl.” The brown haired girl exclaimed.

“So?”

I almost scoffed at this. She was so desperate it made me want to throw up.

“It means that he’s taken Abigail.” The other girl said almost irritatedly. Well I liked this girl better already.

“Please, by the time I’m done with him, he won’t even remember that slut.”

I could’ve sworn I heard my tooth crack from how tightly I was clenching my jaw. She had the nerve to call me slut when she just admitted that she wanted to screw my boyfriend.

“You’re a bitch you know that, right?” Yep, I definitely liked the second girl.

Abigail, however didn’t seem to be fazed by the insult.

“I know.” She said almost proudly before walking away.

Taking a glance at the other girl I saw her roll her eyes before walking in the other direction.

Slamming my locker shut I tried to take deep breaths to prevent myself from punching something.  My irritation grew as I turned to the hallway that led to the cafeteria, just in time to see that Abigail girl approach Harry.

Her perfectly manicured, filthy hand reached out to tap his shoulder, causing him to turn around with a confused expression.´

I couldn’t make what they were saying but by the way Harry’s eyes widened I could tell she was being as blunt as she was while talking to the other girl.

They stood silent for a few moments. Harry staring at her in disbelief, while I was digging my nails into my palm in anger and anxiety.

My lips parted in surprise as I watched Harry smirk before he leaned in to whisper something in her ear.

Before my mind had time to process what was happening a scowl formed itself on Abigail’s face and she stormed away angrily while Harry laughed at her.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips and I felt guilty for even doubting Harry. He was still laughing as I approached him.

“Hi sunshine.” He greeted me with a peck on the lips.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“How was maths today?” He asked as we slowly made our way to the cafeteria.