Chapter 29

Hello there lovelies :)

Okay so here's the 29th chapter, HOW THE HELL IS IT THE 29TH ALREADY? I STARTED THIS STORY JUST YESTERDAY.

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday so I am updating today.

"You look much better, huh?" Danielle smiled knowingly. Sometimes I wonder if she can read my mind, it's like she knows and understands everything.

"Um, yea." I leaned back against the wall.

The classes were yet to start so we just hung out outside of the school.

"Are you and- um, I mean uh-nothing." Emily stammered looking down.

"Yes, Em. Me and Harry, we're fine." I almost laughed at how relieved they all looked.

"Thank god, it was about time." Eleanor said happily, leaning her head on Louis' shoulder.

The bell rang making us groan and go separate ways. My arm was looped through Eleanor's as we made our way to history class.

"What was it all about anyway?"

"Um, we just had an argument and were both too stubborn to apologize." It was true, we were both too stubborn to talk to each other; I just didn't specify what was the argument about. No way I would bring her into this.

"I see. So, who came to who first." She smirked.

"He came to me."

"That's ma girl." She raised her hand to high-five me.

I laughed at her antics.

"I don't think I've seen you and Louis argue." I pointed out of the blue as we took our seats.

"We don't argue that much, I guess. And when we do we usually make up in like hours." She said with a small smile, "I don't think I could be mad at him for too long."

"You are so in love." I giggle as her cheeks turned a shade of pink. It was rare to see her blushing.

"So are you." She shot back immediately, making my smiled widen.

"I am. It's kind of scary though, I've never been in love before." I confessed.

"Don't be scared. Love is beautiful. "

"I know. It's just...it's like you give one person the right to practically control you. They can break you or make you the happiest person in the world in a matter of seconds."

"You have to trust him if you give him so much power over you." She shrugged, "and if he breaks your heart I'll break his face." She added nonchalantly.

"You know I love you El." I laughed, thankfully the teacher had yet to arrive or I would have been in trouble.

"Love you too sweet cheeks." She giggled, taking her stuff out of her bag.

"Are you cheating on me, woman?" A different voice said suddenly.

I jumped in fright and Eleanor let out a squeal earning a pointed look from the teacher that had arrived seconds ago.

I turned around to see Harry crouched down behind us, snickering at our reaction.

"Not funny." Eleanor whispered harshly.

"Sorry." He laughed as silently as possible, not looking sorry at all.

"What are you doing here? I whispered taking a look at the teacher who didn't seem to notice him.

"Just felt like saying hi." He grinned, the dimples only adding to the cuteness.

"Hi." I couldn't help but smile lovingly at him.