Chapter 30

GUUUUUUUUUUUYZ, I missed you a lot! I am terribly sorry I didn't update last week but I was really busy. 

Anyway here's an update yey. I can't believe it's the thirtieth chapter alreay omg

i love you, x

“-you mean goodbye?” My rant was cut off as my phone beeped signaling that the time of the voicemail was up.

Instantly I redialed his number and it went straight to voicemail yet again.

“What do you mean goodbye, Harry? Are you leaving? Why the hell are you leaving? You can’t leave like that! Why didn’t explain everything to me but just left a fucking note? What am I supposed to do? I don’t even know what’s going on.” I shouted at the phone.

I probably looked like a mad woman shouting at her phone as if someone was actually replying to me, with tears streaming down my face. But I was alone in my room and even if anyone was watching I wouldn’t care.

“You can’t leave me like that! I just got you back, I can’t lose you again.” I cried, pacing around my room.

After what Harry told me I knew that it was serious deal and that something had to happen, but I didn’t expect it to be so soon. I wasn’t ready to lose him again, this time being much different to the week before.

“You can’t do that Harry.” I said through gritted teeth, “you didn’t even say goodbye apart from that stupid note. Do you know how that makes me feel? Don’t you think I deserve a proper goo-“.

Once again I was interrupted by a beep but this time instead of redialing his number I just threw the phone against the opposite wall.

I couldn’t be more grateful that my mother had gone to a park with my brother or I would have to explain my outburst and I just couldn’t so it right now.

I guess that these past few days, since Harry told me about the dealers, I was trying to push away the thoughts of something happening to Harry, and his friends, and now all of my fears and worried just burst out of me like a tsunami, leaving me crying on the floor with a broken phone.

I don’t long how long did I stay on the floor but the tears had stopped and my throat hurt. Getting up, I walked to the table where the note still laid.

Re-reading it for the hundredth time my hand subconsciously reached for my necklace as I read the words.

Please just remember that I will always be here, protecting you

Were basically the same words he told the day of my birthday, when he gave me the necklace.

I knew that even back there he knew that he was in danger. That when he said ‘if something happens to me’ he meant ‘when something happens to me’

“Are you sure you aren’t hungry?” Liam asked me for what seemed the third time.

“Yea, I’m sure.” I smiled weakly.

Silence followed my words. The group seemed pretty confused about my behavior. I just got the news that I was staying in London, I also just made up with Harry what else could be bothering me this much.

The worst thing was that even I didn’t know the reason why I was so hurt and lost. I didn’t know why had Harry left.

My only assumptions were that it was because of the mess with the drug dealers, which only made everything worse. Knowing that he might hurt or worse made me want to scream until I had no more voice.

Just as I expected these past days there was no sign of Harry of any of his friends.

“Um… I got a new phone.” I mumbled trying to talk about a different subject but my voice came out so quiet that none of them seemed to even hear that I talked.