Chapter 10

Heeeeeelloooo (insert marcus butler' voice)

I know that it's been too long, but now I'm back so it won't take me that long to update! Anyway here's the 10th chapter which is basically the continuation of the previous one. Sorry about the errors. 

Also I wanted to thank you all for reading my story. In all honesty I wasn't expecting to reach 200 reads, so 750 is kind of a big deal for me, for most of you 750 reads is like nothing but for me it's a lot so thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you. *hugs all of you*

I love you all!

I looked out of the window and noticed that the car has stopped. The ride was silent, none of us have spoken a word.

Harry stepped out of the car and opened the door for me. Ignoring his hand, that was offered to help me get out of the car, I got out by myself.

He slammed the door shut and his large hand engulfed mine, out fingers interviewing. He led me to a building, opening the door I hesitantly stepped in.

I slipped out of my shoes and flinched when I felt his hands on my shoulders; he felt it and I heard him sigh letting go.

“This is my flat.” He said and I nodded.

He guided me to the kitchen and poured me a glass of water that I asked for. The cold liquid hit my throat, wetting it. I put the glass back on the counter and heard Harry approaching me from behind, but I didn’t move.

His breath hit the back of my head, sending shivers down my spine. Slowly, his arms wrapped themselves around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

I sighed and turned around in his arms. His eyes held a hint of sadness, regret maybe. Regret for snapping at me.

I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my forehead on his chest. He planted a kiss to the top of my head making me look up at him. I felt myself getting lost in his green orbs before his voice woke me.

“Kiss me.” He said quietly.

I slowly leaned in, closing my eyes as his soft lips touched my own. The kiss was sweet and slow at first until Harry deepened it, licking my bottom lip. Our tongues fought for dominance, Harry’s winning. He pushed me back a little until my back hit the counter, his body being firmly pressed against mine. I shocked and slightly embarrassed when a moan escaped my lips. I tugged on his curls that were between my fingers only to hear him growl into my mouth. His teeth tenderly bit on my bottom lip as I felt him grabbing the back of my thighs pushing me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

His lips left mine to move down to my neck, I gasped as his teeth gazed my skin.

“Harry” I moaned but quickly bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning again.

“Say my name again.” He growled against my skin and started sucking on it.

“H-Harry.” I suttered.

 He planted a couple more kisses on my skin and I pulled his head back up before planting a soft kiss on his lips.

“I like when you same my name” He whispered against my lips, pecking them one more time.

I could spend the rest of my life with his lips on mine.

“I like it when you kiss my neck”

I giggled as he nuzzled his head into my neck, his hair tickling my skin.

My legs were still around his waist when he walked in the living room, carefully placing me on the couch.

“I’ll make us some tea.” He said walking back to the kitchen.