Chapter 7

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while but I was busy with the packing and stuff. So like I said I'm going on holidays and I'm not sure if I'll be able to update from there but I will try. 
Anyway, here is the chapter and I hope you enjoy it, also please leave a comment saying what you think, it means a lot to me.

Lots of love, Val .x

I woke up when I heard something crash.

“I’m ok.” I heard my brother shout.

He was always falling, bumping into things, crashing things. Well pretty much like me.

I heard my phone buzz on my bedside table. Lazily, I reached the phone to see a message from Dani. It was already 11:47.
I opened the text and she was just wondering if I was alright, I quickly texted her back saying that I was fine and got out of the bed. I walked in my parents’ room to find my mom getting ready.

“You’re awake, good morning sunshine.” She smiled at me through the mirror.

“Morning mum, why are you all getting ready?”

“Oh, we thought we would go out today, we’re going to a theme park. You should go get ready too.” She said excitedly.

Honestly, going to a theme park was the last thing I wanted to do. My head was slightly hurting and I was still tired, I just wanted to rest some more.

“I’m not really in the mood mom.” I said collapsing on her bed.

“Why? You didn’t have fun yesterday?” She asked worriedly.

“No, it was great. I had fun, I just feel like sleeping some more.” I said lazily.

“Okay darling.” She agreed.

“We’ll be back by dinner.” She said, as we walked to the front door.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” My dad asked.

“It’s going to be fun.” My brother said happily.

“No, I’ll be fine,” I chuckled “another time Alex.” I smiled at him and they left.

I went to my room and took a quick shower changing into something comfortable; a pair of sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. I headed to the kitchen and poured myself a huge bowl of cereal. I grabbed my laptop and sat on the couch eating my cereal. I was scrolling through Tumblr when I saw a funny gif, I found out that it was from a movie that was now out in the cinemas. I got bored and closed my laptop turning on the TV instead.

It was one of those days when I just didn’t want to deal with the world. So many things have happened, I needed some time alone since lately I have been surrounded by a big amount of people. It was about 5 p.m. when I decided to go outside since I have spent the whole day indoors.

I went back to my room and got dressed in proper clothing. I put on a pair of white jeans and a mint green sweater. I put a little of make-up, less than usual. I grabbed my bag and slipped into my white converse before stepping out of the house, locking the door behind me.
The weather was a little cooler that the last few days.

I didn’t have a clue on where I was going, I just wanted to distract myself a little. Walking past a cinema I noticed a poster, it was the movie that I saw the gif about. Since I had nothing to do in particular I decided to go watch the movie.