Unidentified Chapter 5: Down the Path of Exile

A figure in a black cloak sat on the bolder near the cliffs of Sindria. The waves crashing as he sat with his eyes closed, listening to the sounds of the waves. He looked up and saw a mother southern sea creature with its off spring. He smiles and thinks back to the days of the past. But then frowns.

"I saved your life. However, because of it, not even your mother knows that you are alive, you are walking the path of an exile. The possibility of never returning to your homeland. Are you willing to take on such path, such burden...you...and your...brother.....your siblings.....They at least deserve to know the truth! They need to at least know that you are alive!"

The voice of his wife rang in his head. He sighs and stands up. The sun casting down as its reach touch the surface of the ocean. But, he smiles because she is quite protective of him. She may used to be the Goddess of Parthevia, but she grew to love him. He chuckled nervously, remembering that he promised her that he be home soon. Plus, their daughter and twin sons will be happy to see him again.
He teleports to a hill nearby and walks down to the market. There, he buys a few trinkets and then teleported.

- ????? -

A Woman with pink hair with hair length to the point where her braids reach a length approaching her legs. Her eyes are a dark intense pink, almost red color. Her Astral Dress takes on the appearance of a purple clock with golden extensions on her shoulders and hips. The vast majority of her face is covered by a veil. At the top of her head, there is a decorated headdress with a golden emblem at the center.

She sighs as she sat on a rocking chair

She sighs as she sat on a rocking chair. Her swollen belly she smiles at. She is due soon and excited. But, she hope her husband will be home soon. It's been 11 years since Kotori brought those two to her. She used her magic to heal them and thus, things changed. She saw how people became greedy in her homeland. How they only had faith in the military. But, one village opposed war. It was that small spark that kept her wanting to stay. But soon, that village was destroyed because they opposed the ways of that man Barbarossa. She looked out the window and enjoyed the view of then new Kingdom.

The Kingdom of the Wind Islands. The Kingdom of Sorakou, The Floating Kingdom. The place was beautiful and looked like a Japanese palace. A total of 6 floating islands with a huge one in the middle, where the palace was placed. The Islands connected by crystal made Bridges and many more. Her knowledge from Alma Toran, she created air ships and more. People would travel using hot air balloons or Magic bubbles she created for them to travel in. Many of the children enjoyed having fun and she would allow them to come to the palace library and there, she would read books to them. Schools were established in each island for the people to be educated and also hospitals.

"Mom, you here?"

She turns to her bedroom door and sees her eldest daughter. A 6 year old girl with black hair and pink eyes.  Her hair was held back in a milk maid braid and wore a single pink jewel earring on her left ear. She wore a pink kimono with rose patterns on it. She looks down and two little boys, age 2, one holding the girls left hand and the other the right. The two boys have spiky pink hair and blue eyes. Both boys wore black and white male clothing that looked like the one wore by people of Kou. Th boy on the left wore a blue jewel tear drop chain on his forehead and the one on the right wore a white one.
She smiles at them and motions them to come. The two little boys run to her and places their hands on her stomach.
"I bet it's a boy!" Her sons giggle at her.
"No way! It's a girl!" Her daughter huffed.
She giggled as her children argued over the gender of their new sibling.
"Mom, are dad and Uncle coming home soon? Aunt Reine is starting to get worried. It's been awhile since we heard anything from S9 and B2." Her daughter said.
She smiles sadly at her daughter. She ordered her retainers, S9 and B2, to be with them. She was about to speak when...