Unidentified Chapter 4:Part 1:The Broken Goddess

Kurumi has never been the type to listen. She always did things her own way, when ever she wants, and when she wants. It was the same back in Alma Toran , when Shido was in rule. And when she and the other goddesses where brought to this....New world....let's just say things weren't the same. One, all of them were turned back to their child forms and their power level went down. She would complain and leave when she felt like. Mayuri, the mother of all the spirits, didn't blame her. All of them been through so much.

-Thousands of Years Later -

"My my....what a delightful sight...DIE like the worm you are...." Kurumi licked her lips as her clones devoured away some slave traders.
Blood all over the alley. And all was over before they could even scream help. She giggles as she cleaned up the mess and left no evidence of the massacre. It's been years since she was brought to this world. She herself decided to live in an isolated island, where no one can disturb her.

(A.K.A: The island that will be used for the summit in the future)

One problem though......
"Dammit, can even reach for a fucken Apple....!" She growled as she was near a fruit stand.
She was still in her child form. Blame Natsumi for her damn experiments. She huffed and jumped and got it. She quickly disappeared into the shadows and ate in peace.
As she walked through the city of Reim, she felt the rukh chattering happily. She thought that Yunan was in town again. That man annoyed her a lot. As she continued to walk, she came across a building.

Sindria Trading Company

The place was bustling with white rukh and it made her gag. But the place did look interesting. She walked up to the place and saw all the people working and bustling around. The place had a friendly atmosphere. It reminded her of Alma Toran. Her eyes hardened.
"No, do not think about it........" she clenched her fist.
She kept walking around until a she felt something tap her shoulder. She turns around and met crimson eyes looking down at her.
"Who are you? I don't remember seeing you here before?" A boy with black hair, red eyes, and a Chinese male clothing looked at her with a confused expression.
She stayed silent and was about to walk away when.....

"Judar what are you up to now?!"

She turned around and her eyes widened. Her heart began to pound loudly and a thousand years of hatred and anger began to fill her. She gritted her teeth and her body shaking as she saw the man walking towards her.
Judar eyes widened and quickly backed away from her as black rukh began to surround her.
Sinbad froze and so did everyone in the company. Kurumi's appearance changed to her goddess form, her guns in get hands. Her eyes glared with murder at Sinbad as her arms crossed. Sinbad looks at her with fear but also amazement.

"David.......David......" She growled with menace.
Ja'far and everyone began to get ready to fight.
"I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM YOU BASTARD!!!!!" She screamed with rage and charged at him.
No one had time to react as she was now in front of Sinbad.

BOOOOOOMMMM!!!

"SIN!!!!!"

Sinbad was barley able to djiin equip and looked back at the once child. But now what stood before him was grown woman. Serendine quickly djiin equips to Zepra.
"Stay out of this Zepra!!!" She yells and shoots her.
Serendine was frozen in time. Kurumi turned back to Sinbad and right when she was about to kill him....

"SHARGO CAGE!!!"

She was suddenly trapped in an ice cage. Her Magic disappeared and she turned back to her child form.
"Damn you brat! Let me out!" Kurumi yells as she grabbed the bars and shook them.
Anti Magic cage....great.
Serendine was back to normal and ran to Judar. Sinbad, with his shoulder dislocated, was helped up by the others. Kurumi growled.
"That dress you wore....I recognized it...you're a goddess aren't you?" Drakon glared at her.
Kurumi just smirked.
"So what if I am? Now let me out do I can kill the son of bitch!!!" She yells.