Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 1: Disaster Meeting

She felt like she was drowning. She tried to gasp for air, but couldn't. Everything faded to black.

"Hmm.....?" Luna blinked at her crystal ball.
A strange energy was felt around one of the tribe homes. It's been 6 years since Solomon rebelled against his father, Elder David. And a year since Belanova was captured to make sure her sister, Sheba was saved by Solomon.
"Ah!" She smiles as she placed her hand on her stomach.
She was 8 month's pregnant with Ugo's child. She felt the baby kick again.
Ugo came in and smiles when he sees his wife. He's still nerd but truly loves Luna but is super over protective. Luna got up and looked deeper into her crystal ball.
"Ugo, we better gather the others. I'm sensing some unknown energy near Sitri and Zagan territory." Luna said as she used her staff.
Ugo looked at her confused but nodded.

She woke up scared. Aztec temples can be seen and people with strange clothing can be seen walking by. Zagan growled, thinking it was another one of Elder David's followers and stormed over. His people moved out of the way. Following him was Woman with green hair, red eyes, and a green dress with vines. Their faces turned to confusion. It was a human girl. The girl had short brown hair, brown eyes, light tan skin, and strange clothing. The girl trembled and backed away. Zagan sighs and looked over to woman with green hair.
"Decarabia, talk to her." He bluntly said.
Decarabia glared at him but sighs. Her brother is stupid. It's obvious the girl...
"(Where.....am I?! Who are you?! This isn't Mexico!!)" The girl screamed as she backed away.
Decarabia and everyone froze. She spoke an unknown language. Zagan narrowed her eyes at the girl. The rukh surrounding her was strange.

The girl grabbed a handful of sand behind her. The strange people all spoke Arabic but she didn't understand it at all. She noticed the one with glasses looking down at her coldly.
"I need to get away!" And stood up and through the sand in her hand and ran.

Setta and the others were heading to Zagan's territory. Sheba was a bit excited, this will give a chance to test out the new spell she's been working on. Solomon remained silent. As they got closer they can hear a commotion going on. They see a girl running, terror in her face. They landed quickly. Sheba took a fighting stance.
"You're not getting away!" Ithan yells.
He ran after the girl and he.....
"(I don't want to die!!!)" The girl yells.
He kept chewing after her, dodging pots and kettles. Several hit him straight in the face.
"I can't keep running any anymore...." Ithan panted and fell flat fave on the ground.
"Ithan...I'm going to have to have Arba put you in physical training." Saito sighs as he helped his friend up.
The girl kept running and jumped over several crates. Her eyes widened as she saw people flying in the sky with strange sticks. She was suddenly caught in some invisible force. She touched it and saw people staring. A tall, slim yet muscular man, with dark skin. He has yellow eyes and medium-length purple hair with strands hanging over both sides of his face. The hair standing on the top sides of his head has the appearance of cat ears. His forehead also has a third eye, as well as wearing a pair of glasses. He floated down and walked towards her and stopped a centimeters from her. She kept touching the glass force trying to find a way out. Setta stared at her with wide eyes. She was...... beautiful.....
But she looked at everything with fear. It was clear the girl wasn't from around here. Definitely not one of Elder David's followers. Then...where did she come from.

She kept punching his borg, and he smirked. He walked closer and the next thing you know....

SHATTER!!!

WHAM!!!

Time slowed down as her fist glowed green and broke through the borg as if it was paper. And it slowly met his face. His nose cracking along with his glasses. And he was sent flying straight towards...

OH SHIT!!! SOLOMON!!

And thus, the two men were sent flying towards a wall, destroying it and the rubble falling on top of them.
"Guys!" Sheba yells.
The girl looked at her hands and ran.
"After her!" Arba yells and the men quickly got out of rubble.
Setta holding his nose and Solomon cursing that the girl was gonna get it. Saito and Ithan came and both burst out laughing the state their friends were in. They were covered in dust and white paint. The two men glared at them and they shrunk away.
The girl was now cornered by Sheba and Arba.
"It's okay...we're not going to hurt you..." Sheba cooed.
The girl bolted and manged to make fruit fall over the women, making them all sticky, and before they lost her, Ugo caught her in a more powerful borg.