Chapter 6: Cage of Memories: Part 1

Drip

Drop

The sound of water droplets falling.
She slowly opened her eyes and slowly sat up. The sound of a river running was near by. The last thing she remembers, she was.....
She gasped when it all came back to her and quickly stood up.
"Sayaka,Sayaka!!" She yells loudly.
She noticed she was in some cave.
Suddenly, she heard a high pitch scream. It was Sayaka. She ran out the cave, jumping from wall to wall till she reached the place.

"Saya-----!!!"

What she didn't expect was to walk in seeing Karma with a slap mark on his cheek and Sayaka hiding her chest. Caria stared at them with a blank face. Karma looked up to her.
"Your friend's chest is pretty soft for someone that is flat as a board." Karma smirked.
And awkward silence followed for 30 seconds then something went past his cheek and left a small cut. He sweat drops as he saw Caria hugging the the poor girl and trying to calm her down.
"Is it me, or did Koro Sensei rub off on you?" Caria said with a smirk.
He twitched at the mention of the name.
"I got a couple of questions for you Kina Princess. And you will answer them." Karma said as he pointed his blade at her.
Caria let's go of Sayaka and walked towards him.
"I will answer your questions but first we need to focus on getting out of this dungeon. I don't understand why the djiin of this place kidnapped us. But, if you even make one move against me or my friend, you will know what true death is." She gave him a glare that sent a shiver up his spine.
It was just like his one of his teacher's, Mr. Karasuma.....

He quickly shook of the feeling and began to follow after as he saw the two begin to walk down a cave. There were drawing of Greek Gods on the walls but legends written in the language of Torran.
"How did you know my name?" Karma began the conversation, well more like an interrogation.
Caria stayed silent by inwardly screamed. What was she supposed to tell him?! That she knew his name because she would watch Assassination Classroom?! That he's a made up character?! Hell no. Karma Akabane is real and speaking to her in flesh and blood. Many of the people they have met are either from different animes or video games her and friends have seen or played.
"Your name will told to me by my djinns." She lied.
Karma hummed and twirls his knife.
"Alright. Now my second question is, how did you know about my teacher, Koro-Sensei? Did Ja'far tell you about him?" He asked.
Caria gave him a confused look.
"Ja'far? Isn't Koro-Sensei your perverted yellow octopus teacher? and Ja'far never mentioned anything about him. I didn't even know he existed here until I saw you." She said and now he gave her a look of "what the fuck?", along with Sayaka.
"Look Princess, I don't know where the hell you got the idea about my teacher being a eight legged squid, but he is human. HUMAN you got it? He and Ja'far were comrades back in the day but different assassin guilds. My teacher left his assassin guild along with two others." Karma glares at her.
"I presume the other two that left with him were were Karasuma and Irina, correct?" She did a side glance at him.
He looked her shocked and gritted his teeth.
"Woman.....how much do you truly know......?" He growled and clench his fist, to the point his knuckles were turning white.
Sayaka looked at Caria worried. Caria turns to him as they stopped at a door.
"I know many things, but some things are better left unsaid. I won't question you where are Nagisa, Kayano and the others, but when you are ready, feel free to speak." Caria said with a sad smile.
Karma looked her shocked. Caria then turns back to door and groans.
"These are written in witches runes.....the ones from Madoka Magica....shit........" She groans.
"I can read these Caria. You're lucky you're with me." Bay, appears on her shoulder.
"Where have you been?! I've called you a hundred times and you never answered!" Caria groans.
Bay rolled her eyes.
"I was busy you know. Now changing the subject, the door says....

A witch slumbers
A witch cries
A witch is your own despair and sorrow.
Conquer the memory of solitude
Conquer the memory of--------!!!!"