Unidentified Chapter 3: The Apprentice, The Swordsmen, and The Magician

"Big sis, why did Elder David call you?" Sheba asked.
"I don't know Sheba, but I am worried." The woman spoke.
She had long pink hair liver younger sister. Sheba was four years old.
"Why do you look afraid sis? I bet you did something amazing that impressed Him!" Sheba said cheerfully.

The woman smiled at her younger sister's smile. She left at the library and walked towards Elder David's office. The little white birds, we're talking to her. Telling her to be careful. She now strode infront of the door and knocks.

"Come in."

She hears, and goes in.

David turned around and smiles. A beautiful woman with pink hair, blue eyes, hair in a big bun, but part loose. She wore a white dress.

"Belanova, thank you for coming

"Belanova, thank you for coming." He said.
"My lord, what is it that you need my assistance of?" Belanova asked, nervous.
He smiled and took out a staff. A blue butterfly staff with jewels and a blue vial of glowing liquid.

 A blue butterfly staff with jewels and a blue vial of glowing liquid

Belanova looked at him confused.
"I have noticed you are quite skilled in magic and have created many new types a magic that far surpass even our council." David said.
"Thank you, my Lord. But....is there something else?" She asked concerned.
"Yes, I noticed, you seem to posses knowledge that others are not aware of." He said and she twitched.
"I don't like to share my discoveries my lord. A magician never reveals his or her secrets." She said with a slight playful tone.
David chuckled.
"Which is why I have chosen you to be my apprentice." David said.
"Apprentice?! M-My Lord, I-I can't! S-Surely you are making a mistake! I'm not qualified to such a thing!" She screeched and tried to reason with him.
David chuckles. He has always had his eyes on her. She is a kind, smart, brave, however......very clumsy and dense. He's scene trip over her own feet, fall of the stairs, and thank the gods he always uses his magic to save her before she gets hurt. Sometimes trips over nothing. What's more, he's seen men try to woo her, even confess to her (which would result in him burning with jealousy), which would result in her thinking they want to join her in magic studies and creating magic tools and studying science?, some type of alchemy that doesn't need magic at all. And the men would end up with heart broken because she basically rejected them without even kn. In some way, she reminds him of Uraltugo Noi Nueph (Ugo).