Chapter 4: Mirrors

He watched with a cruel smirk as he commanded his dungeon to kidnap the Queen of Sindria and the Excorist. He grins at thoughts of the trials he will make them face but........
It was wiped clean from his face as he saw two unknown individuals mange to get into his dungeon. No matter, if the Queen of Sindria is unworthy, he can just kill her. Then again.......her djiins will all fight him before had even had the chance.

In Reim, a female djiin held the Blue hair Fanalis in the palm of her hand. She put him in a cocoon, and placed h in a coma. She had Kirito in her other hand. The Magi of Reim glared at her along with the Fanalis Corps, who were ready to tear her apart at his command. Titus knows damn well he never summoned the dungeon, as well as his followers. She smirked down at them darkly.
"You really think Reim is the only place where a dungeon has appeared?" She mocked them.
She cackled as their expressions morphed to horror.

In Kina, the green hair princess was grabbed in a choke hold by the djiin. His two other arms had her household, and the assassin also. He smirked, and his grip tighten on the three. Yamato was in his djiin equip, and the others ready to fight. Yuzuru and Kaguya glared menacingly at the djiin. They know who he is.
"What do you want them Murmur?!" The twins yelled.
The djiin just smirked and the Rukh surrounded him, and the other two djiins, and disappeared, with their victims.

Sinbad slammed his fist into the wall creaking a huge crack on it. He cursed himself for letting his wife be kidnapped, not only that, Natsumi's student also. He quickly took out Vepra's metal vessel. He placed it near his mating mark, hoping it would help him locate her.
"My king, something is blocking her location!" Vepra said.
And an aura of murder and anger surrounded Sinbad. His eyes turned to dark amber.
"I don't care what you do, but find her location and when you do, tell me it!!" He said furiously.
His djiins gulped. It's been years since they seen their King this furious before. The last time he was this furious was when he fought against the Parthevia Empire when it attacked and destroyed the first Kingdom of Sindria.
Sinbad swore he'll kill the son of a bitch that stole his wife. His wife belonged to him. No one was allowed to touch her but him. Just the mere thought of losing her again made his greed and dark desires spike. He won't loose her, not ever. A smirk grew on his face. He found a way to keep her bound to him, without ever tying her down.

"Just watch.....who ever you are.....you will regret ever taking my wife away from me....."

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Kimi POV -

- Dream -

I stood in a tower looking out to the horizon. I held a staff with a shape of an eclipse in my hands as I danced to the rhythm of the drums.

My feet meeting the beat to the pulse of the earth

My feet meeting the beat to the pulse of the earth. Hearing the heart beat of the earth under my feet. I sang loud and filled with courage and faith. The torches that that surrounded me. A total of eight, all in a circle. I kept dancing. My pink hair flowing in all directions. The people chanting and singing in a tribal way as I sang and kept dancing on the stone floor. My normal arteries, glowing and changing. My eyes glowing and my hair, Turing to a different way. I kept singing and singing. And as the finally, I stabbed my staff into the ground. It glowed and the eight torches all lit up. Each one a different color. Tears fell from my eyes as I spread my arms out to the sky.
I panted and breath heavily, trying to catch my breath.