Question: Thank You

Hello everyone! Thank You so much ! This book first started out as a one shot now a story. Thank you so much for reading it! We have reached 2K!!!!!!!

Now here are some questions for all of you and you have to answer them.

Question 1: Would you guys like to see a lemon in this story?

Question 2: Who are you favorite ships or characters?

Question 3: Would you guys like to see cross overs with this story?

Currently I am in a collaboration with
TooKawaiiTooLive
RileyRewind
And mr_kriswuyifan

I do apologize to Riley and Rifa. I'm sorry I have not responded or have set out the plans yet. I'm currently working my grades up and hopefully We'll be able to start soon. Next week is spring Vacation, so when it starts, we can start.

Question 4: Should Caria's or Alphonse's next household member should be males or females or both?

Question 5: Are there any anime characters you guys would like to see appear in this story?

Question 6: How many of you want to see Sinbad's fabulous long hair disappear?😈😈😈😈
*cough*YukinoMusume*Cough, Cough*

Question 7: what would guys like as special chapter?

Alright, so for the my books The Magi of Time and Space

And Anime One Shots, updates will be slow so do not kill me.

For the anime One shots, Kyo Soma will be next, then it will be Ren Kouen, and then Sharrkan.

So for Sharrkan, it was requested by RileyRewind I want to apologize that your request is taking so long. I'm lacking inspiration lastly, but I decided to do a twist and I think you will love it. So it will be, your OC, Alice, will be reincarnated as Yamraiha. It will be a Sharrkan X Yamraiha(OC). I think you'll like it.

It was actually a Yamraiha(OC) and a Hakuryuu(OC) fanfics that inspired me to write Change it All.

I'll put the links if you guys are interested.

Story: Awakening the Darkness (SI Reincarnation fic)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11247457/11/

Story: Yamuraiha
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11846597/1/

Once again, thank you guys so much. And hope you continue to love the story!