Chapter 1: Trouble Maker Princess

"No you don't! I activate the Trap card, MIRROR FORCE! ALL YOUR MONSTERS IN ATTACK POSITION ARE DESTROYED!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" I cackled evilly as I just destroyed Caria's monsters.
"You bitch!" Caria cursed.
We were currently playing Yu-Gi-Oh and thanks to magic, we brought it to life! I was able to recreate our decks using my Magic. I run a plant deck, Caria a fairy warrior deck, and Alphonse a dragon spellcaster deck. Kouha, Aladdin, and the Goddess twins were watching us play out side on the field. Which ended with a huge crowd gathering and betting who will win.
"Grrr.....I set one card face down, end turn." Caria growled.
I smirked as I drew next card. Well what do you know, polymerization. I'm evil, Kiheheheh!!
"First I'll activate Mythical Space Typhoon from my hand and destroy your face down!" I smirked.
I destroyed Bottomless Trap Hole. Thank god I did, or that would of screwed me over. Caria glared at me. Alphonse smirked from the crowd as Aladdin cheered and whistles. He explained the game to them.
"Next I tribute my two tokens I already have on the field and summon Fallen Angle of Roses! I already have my Starve Venom Dragon on the field along with my Predaplant, so let's end this!" I smirked.
"I activate Polymerization for my hand and fuse my Dragon with my plant!" I clasp my hands together, " Dragon with the fangs of poison, hunger the cries of despair and sorrow, cover those in your wake with venom that destroys all, Fusion Summon, Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon!!!" I cackled.

Caria went pale.

"GAME OVER!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

- 1 hour later -

"That was an awesome fight!" Alibaba said.
Kouha smirked at me. Currently we were helping restore Magnostadt. We'll be here for a few days before heading back to Sindria.
"That was impressive Kougyoku. Never thought you be that heartless when it came to gaming." Nora chuckled as she put down a bag of seeds.
We were helping in gardening. I unpacked the lavender seeds and planted them gently.
"I'll beat you next time, that's for sure!" Caria glared at me as she was giving food to the citizens.
"Ha! They don't call Kimi miss Poison Ivy for nothing!" Alphonse grins.
He was busy cutting vegetables.
"Since when were you called Kimi or Poison Ivy?" Kouha asked.
"All with be explained at the summit in 6 months Kouha. Just be patient." I said as I was watering the seeds.

Things have changed so much. In the original time line, the summit was suppose to take place in 3 months. But, apparently with Kouen extremely pissed off at Sinbad, it was decided that in 6 months the summit would take place. Not to mention....I'm also marrying the womanizer. I wanted to get married till 25 and out of love, NOT BECAUSE OF MY FREAKEN MISTAKES!! I sigh and continue planting. Muu is helping out carrying heavy things. Muruko, any with Maria, Marina and Shemi are giving medicine and check ups to the people. I Sidon and Mifa formed in alliance with Touhka, I'm glad for that. Eligos explained everything to Kane.

"Don't get pregnant Kimi~" Alphonse sang and I threw the gardening scissors at him, witch barley missed him and stuck to the wall.
The males all paled while the females grin. I see Muu trying not burst out laughing from to far away. He must of witness what happened. Muruko giggled as she continued to check her patients. Kouen, Hakuie, Koumei and Kotori returned back to Kou. Sinbad is still here in Magnostadt, somewhere.
"Just because I'm getting married to the Eggplant, doesn't mean I'm getting pregnant. I'm not ready to have (Morgiana, the twins, and Aladdin's ears are quickly covered) sex. And I know he won't force me either. True Sinbad is a pervert, but he won't force me to do anything." I said as I finished.
Nora looked at me and sighs. We were done and headed to her temple. The temple looked like one that came from Ireland. It was near a cliff, near the ocean.