Chapter 10: The 7 Trials of the Spirit King

- 1 month Later -

"Kimi.....what the hell happened to you...." Caria looked over at me.
My eyes had black circles and I looked like I went to a war.
"Blame my djiin, Kurumi......
She put me through hell in mental training..." I said as sat down.

My new djiin......Kurumi...has chosen to put me through torturous mental training and even if it wasn't all really, I feel like my body is in pain. This has been going on for a month. Save me from this nightmare......
I took a apple and begun munching on it. Suddenly the door opens and in comes the King of Kina. He walked over to Caria and smacked her on the head.
"What the hell was that for!" She rubbed her head.
"I told you were forbidden to go to a dungeon and you were gone for three months!" Yamato yells at her.
"I'm not gonna sit around here and be a goody two shoes! I'm the princess of this country, and it is my duty to protect it!" She argued back.
She unsheathed her sword and showed it to him.
"I am now a dungeon capturer like you and I have mastered my djiin equip!" She growled.
"Yato, you should be proud of your sister. She's been working hard to prove herself. She's no longer a little girl. It's time for her to make her life." Yuzuru said.
Yamato looked back and forth between his wife and sister. He sighs.
"Fine.....you win. And wipe that smirk off your face!" Yamato yells at Caria, who has a smirk of triumph.
He then looks over at me and at Alphonse. And then at my two kids, and Ka Koubun.
"Who are they?" He asked.
"Brother, these are my two friends I told you about. Kimi and Alphonse. The kids are Kimi's children, Crow and Kanna. The man next to Crow is Ka Koubun, Kimi's household." Caria smiles.
He looked over at us with narrowed eyes. Crow and Kanna hid behind me.

SMACK!

"Yamato enough! You're scaring the children!" His wife scolded him.
She hit him with her fan. He rubbed his head and looks back at his sister. He sits down on the table.
"We just word from one of our spies in Kou. The 8th Imperial Princess of the Kou Empire, Ren Kougyoku, has been declared a traitor by the Empress. The princesses is a wanted fugitive, also for her brave declaration on war with the Organization. Also, cause she escaped from Sindria. King Sinbad is looking for her." Yamato said.
Caria and Alphonse look over at me with a worried look. Why is the King of Sindria looking for me? True I went to Sindria, but I never met him there. Yet.....Somehow I feel like I have.

"Kimi, you idiot. Be more careful next time."

"Shut up! It's was your fault I fell in the mud Perverted Eggplant!"

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that?!"

"Never!"

My head began to throb and I winced a bit.
"Why is the King after the princess?" Kaguya asked.

"I'll answer that question if you don't mind!" A cheerful voice spoke.
It was right behind me and I fell of my chair from shock.
A Woman with the right side of her hair is white with a small section of black, and colors are opposite to her left. She has a large chest and her clothes mimic the black and white scheme of her hair. She has a katana that all of the Kina servants, plus their king, have. Thus far, she has never been seen without her eye mask on.

Nanaumi!

She came out in chapter 261! Next to her is a boy. Nashime, I believe his name was. He came out in chapter 273. Both turn to look at me and Nanaumi grins, allowing me to see her black teeth. I swear I felt a shiver go up my spine.
"Apparently the King had his memory erased. The princess is a childhood friend of his and" she smiled cheerfully and points at me "he wants her brought to him alive and safe. Isn't that right, Ren Kougyoku?" Nanaumi grins.
Yamato, Yuzuru and Kaguya looked at me in shock.
"My name is Kimi Garcia, not Ren Kougyoku." I said as I stood up.
"You are yet you are not lying." Nashime said.
"What is someone from the Kou Empire here?" Yamato glares at me.
Caria and Alphonse stood in front of me along with Ka Koubun.
"Don't you dare attack my friend. You'll have face me." Caria growled.