Unidentified Chapter 2: Part 1:How I Came to This World

(A/N: Unidentified chapters may be posted out of order. Do not panic. So this first part will be about Alphonse. It's will be four parts. Same with Caria)

Cold......that was all I felt when the bullet shot through my head. I hated the world. Why was I even born if all I was raised in was to be the perfect boy? My mother, strict, and would beat me because I wouldn't get the grades she wanted me to get. She wanted me to have nothing but A's. My father tried to help me. He was kind man. He was part of the military, and to me, my true family. He treated me like a father would treat their son. I remember when I was his turn to be with me, we would go out to arcades. That's how I became addictive to games. Video games were my escape. My escape from my mother's abuse. But one day....my dad never came home. We received the news....he passed away in the front lines. My mother didn't care, all she cared about was the money.

How disappointing............

I grew up watching nothing but math videos and other school materials. I grew up being compared over and over again to family relatives. Compared to others that were better than me. Told I would be nothing but a failure. I hated my mother.....I hated her.....

Why was I born in this cruel world....
If all that society does is always point out the mistakes.....

And one day....I had enough...
I was a sophomore. I was backed into a corner by a group of gangsters. My best friend....like that ever existed....betrayed me.......he smirked as they held me up by the neck up against the wall. He grinned as I was loosing air. He walked towards me with a knife. My eyes widened in horror as he came closer.
"I was fun why it lasted. The only reason I stayed near you was because of your money. It was you know....watching you fail.....now..." He came closer with a cruel grin, "time to die." He cackled.

That was when I snapped. And everything went black. I snapped out of it and was surrounded bodies completely beaten up. My knuckles bloody, cuts all over my, my glasses cracked and the bastard, cowering in the wall. My gray eyes looking at him void as I held the knife he was going to stab me with. A grin appears on my face. As I took a step towards him.
"H-Help!" He coward as I crouch down with a closed eye smile.
Pain....I'll make know what I felt....
"You really did a number on me. You even made believe you in so many thing. Why don't I show you what I felt......let's start.......with your legs....I wonder what you'll feel with out them..." and I grin as I stabbed the knife in his leg.
I stuffed a cloth in his mouth so his scream would be muffled. He screamed and cried as I stabbed his arms in legs. He cried. I felt no pity. I was enjoying it. I cackled, mocking him, and left him. Before I did, I drug each one. Their memories gone. I couldn't believe what I did. I smiled as I walked through the rain, the scent of blood gone off me. My mother wasn't home today, so I was happy. I got home, took a shower and treated my injuries. About an hour later, I received a call that my mother is dead.

She died in a car accident. Drunk driving. I stayed silent and hung up the phone. The sound of silence.
"Ha....Ha....HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" I burst out laughing.
Finally....she's gone.....She's gone.....
I'm....free....

I no longer have to suffer. But that's what I thought. I isolated myself from everyone. But my grades did improve. Life was a better but still lonely. Especially with girls. Most that I seen are snotty spoiled brats. Talk behind each others back. But then one day...

It was senior year for me. The reason I was sent to detention was because I was playing my PSP in class. What's the point? I don't need the class anyway. I waited in that class room. Apparently we were going to have a tutor. Sucks......
The door then opens and in comes the teacher with a girl. A girl with light tan skin, black hair with blue highlights, a black leather jacket, with a blouse that said "LOSER" on it. A black mini skirt down to her knees, black sneakers and a black chocker. And brown eyes.....
I can smell she was smoking.
"Yo." I said.
She just started. I just shrugged it off and continue to play my game. The teacher left and she went to sit down. I suddenly heard the chair pushed and the next thing I know, the girl was in my face.
HATSUNE MIKU: PROJECT DIVA: JAPANESE LIMITED EDITION!!!" Caria said with sparkles in her eyes.
I backed away, I'm not used to being near girls, but I am surprised that a girl knew the name of the game I'm was playing. It's rare to see a chick know about video games.