Chapter 3: Part 1: The Rebellion in Balbadd

"I'M GONNA MURDER THE BITCH, I SWEAR!!! RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

I bet you're wondering what's going on. Well you see, the Emperor has chosen for Kimi to be married off to the King of Balbadd. Of course she knew this was going to happen, but what she didn't expect was Gyokuen rubbing it in her face.

"It is your duty as a Princess and it will bring great power to the Kou Empire. Do your father proud Kougyoku!" Gyokuen said it and a sweet tone with her signature smile.

Which sent the princess into a rage fit like any other.
"What happened?" Kouha asked as he and Hakuryuu walked up to Judar and Ka Koubun.
The Magi and her household but sigh.
"The Emperor has chosen to marry her off to the King of Balbadd( in the background, They can hear Kimi cussing through her door, making them extremely shock and Judar trying not to burst out laughing) and apparently the Empress decided to rub it in her face. That it was her duty as a princess and it would benefit Kou." Ka Koubun said as they all turn to her door.
They can here her cussing out and maybe some parts of the wall being destroyed.

CRACK!

All four men back away as they saw a crack appear on the wall, and more raging forbidden words coming out of her mouth.

"FUCKEN SWEAR!! I'LL KILL THE BITCH!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!"

All the men sweat drop and hear vases and glass shattering.
"No way am I going in there...." Hakuryuu said.
"Yup. We'll get killed...." Kouha said as he and his cousin back away.
"I'll go, since you guys are to chicken!" Judar smirks and walks towards the door.
"Don't, don't, don't, don't!!" The other three men wave their hand frantically, trying to stop the Magi, before his life is ended by the girl in rage.
Judar went in and shut the door.

Silence......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"SHUT THE FUCK UUUUPPP!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH A FUCKEN PERIOD OR ALL THAT SHIT!! GET OOOUUUUUTTTTT!!!!"

BOOOM!!!

Judar was sent flying out the door and crashing into the wall, making a dent of him. Cracks were all over the wall and his soul flying out of his mouth.
And they all turn when they hear the door slam shut.

Not too far away, Kouen and Koumei witness everything that happened. Kouen groans and pinches the bridge of his nose. His sister has never been the type to listen. Both of them walk up to the others and Ka Koubun just finished healing Judar.
"Let me guess.......She's beyond furious?" Koumei said and the group nodded their heads rapidly.
"And the Oracle made it worse." Ka Koubun said as he glared at Judar.
Judar rolled his eyes.
"All I said was that she needs to obey!" Judar said and everyone gave him a dead panned look.

"Come on....show me what I can do!" Kimi said as she was looking at her tarot cards.
Yes, she developed a nac for fortune telling. She is known as the seer of the Kou Empire. She sneaks out of the palace and like to go into the town. She owns her own Fortune Telling tent, and keeps her identity a secret.

She sighs and used Siri to fix her room. She left the place a disaster after her rage fix. At least she had all of her belongings packed and decides to eat some sweets. Well.....chocolates with sake in the middle....
Yes....she developed a drinking habbit like Sinbad. But at least she knows her limits. 12 cups and she's drunk. She put a limit on herself. Only 6 and not more.

She took out the ocarina from Vinea's dungeon and began to play the theme from Legend of Zelda.

She finished and put her ocarina back in her bag. She takes one chocolate and plops it in her mouth. She gets up and walks to her door and opens it. But sees her older brother about to knock. She raised an and looks behind him. She sees the others hiding behind Kouen's household members.
"Sorry about my rage quit. I need to let some steam off." She smiles.
Kouen ruffles her hair and says it's alright.
"When do you leave?" Kouen asked her.
"Three days. But I know the marriage won't happen." She said and everyone looked at her confused.
She smirked.
"The cards have spoken. That bitch won't get her way. Kehehe....heheh...." she laughed creepily, which sent shivers down the men's spines.
Kouen smirked. Indeed his sister was quite a rouge Spirit.