Chapter 13: Marked

"LET US OUT OF HERE THIS FUCKEN INSTANT!!!"

Alphonse yells as he shook the bars of the cells.
Caria paced around her ceiling, trying to figure out how to get out. When both woke up, they found themselves in the underground dungeons of Sindria. All their belongs stripped from them, including their metal vessels.

Alphonse, being a Fanalis, special hand cuffs were out in him, to make his strength go to a normal human being. And the small cell was beginning to get to him. It felt like it was getting smaller. But how pissed her was.
Caria was still pacing back and forth but both stopped when Ja'far walked in along with Yamraiha. The two glared at the two generals, causing Yamraiha to flinch because of Caria.
"What the hell are you guys doing here? When our brothers find out, you guys are so dead." Alphonse growled as the ground slightly cracked a few inches.
"Brothers?" Yamraiha said nervously.
"The king of Kina and Muu Alexius." Caria smirked.
Ja'far rolled his eyes, but he came to do what he needs to do.
"Kimi better be safe or I'll be parking my foot up your asses!" Caria yells.

"Your friend is safe. But that's not what we're here for." He said as he turned over to Caria " You people been helping her hide from us, well more specificly, King Sinbad. And the way she acted, it's like she's never met him before, why?" Ja'far said with narrowed eyes.
"Why should we tell you anything? It's obvious you guys know the answer. You just want more information. Especially Yamraiha." Alphonse answered.
"Listen Jaffy," Caria said and he turned to her, "do not extract the bullet. One, we didn't put it in her, two, her djiin is the only one that can remove it. Unless you want Kimi to fall into depravity, leave it alone." Caria said as she leaned on the cell wall.
Yamraiha stayed silent. Oregami had already tried to extract the bullet but...

"I can't extract it. A magic seal was placed on her, connecting it to her entire body. If I try take it out.....it will kill her........Damn you Kurumi....."

"You tried to take it out already, didn't you?" Alphonse glared.
"Caria and Alphonse......now I remember where I heard those names.....Kimi would always talk about her two best friends back then. That you guys.....went through some difficult times.....all three of you..." Yamraiha spoke.
The two looked at her shock.
"She did......I hope she didn't say anything embarrassing about us..." the two said with a sad smile.

Ja'far looked at them blankly. He can tell they truly care about Kimi. It also explains what lengths the two were going to to protect her. And what lengths Kimi also goes. All three of them......have been through something horrific in their lives....it's amazing they have their sanity. Caria eyes turn to that of a assassin like back when he was one. Colder than any winter, to that of the devil, if not beyond that. Alphonse personality changes from a kind to that of a monster, to one that was born with no soul or heart. And for Kimi, when there is something that angers or upsets her beyond, he blood lust becomes something beyond frightening. If she was left in check, her darkness would engulf her, and she's would kill everything and everyone in her sight in a single heart beat and she would enjoy it. Ja'far looked at the two, and then thought about Kimi. What did they go through, to cause them to become like that?

Back with Kimi, she was in her old room. There on her bed, her chest going up and down softly. Sinbad sat on a chair, watching her. He lightly caress her left cheek, where her eye patch was. He wonders what happened, and might ask her how she lost her eye. Then his eyes traveled to the fang markings on her neck. He blushed, remembering what he did.

"My king, when a male snake bites a female, it means he is marking her. He is making her his mate. My King~ you just made this girl your mate! Kyaaaa!! I can finally hear the wedding bells!" Vepra squeals and began gushing on and on about wedding plans.
The males groan and face palm while watching the female djiin fall into her fantasy.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I won't allow it to happen!" Sitri and Beleth wail but were held back by the women minus Kurumi.
Shido sweat drops and looks back to their eye of rukh. Sharrkan and Pisti were currently watching the children.