Prologue: Future Hidden in the Truths and Lies

Her steps can be heard walking down the Hallway of the Kou Empire. Her once short pink hair, now has grown longer to the point it drags on the floor. The pink glittering kimono worthy of a queen she wore, with pearls and jewels that decorated her hair. She wore a eye patch with the design of a Japanese lotus blossom, on her left eye.

"Sister, a guest is here to see you."

She turned around and smiles. A boy the age of 15. Sliver white hair in a pony tail, part of his head shaved, a wore a white samurai scaled armor, with a blue Jade bow strapped to his back.
"Thank you." She she said.
The boy looked at her worried, along with his two Younger siblings. A girl, the age of 15, four dragon horns on her head, her long white hair spit to two pigtails with three black beads on both sides. She wore a frilly white dress with white tights and boots. On her back, is strapped a battle axe. Next to her, a boy, the age of 14. Black hair with a black feathers, a black tengu kimono, with his black crow wings emerging from the back. On his wrist were black wires with pure steel daggers hidden in the sleeves of his kimono.

"Mother, will you be alright? It's been a year since you saw him." The girl said with worry.
" I'll be alright --------. If anything happens, I'll fight him off. Please, Watch the kids for me." She said with a sad smile.

She walked down the hallway and the doors are opened. There, standing in the hallway, was him. He was currently speaking with her household, Ka Koubun. Standing at the door way she was at, was a man, the age of 17. Long blond locks, tied together in a ponytail. His bangs covering his right eye. His green eyes glared at the man with violet hair.

Watching from the Shadows, we're three other girls. One the age of 18. She wore a floral red white kimono with gold embroidery. On her waist, was a red decorated Kanata. He long black hair, maid to resemble the style of a shrine Maiden.

Her pink eyes glared at man. The next one was a girl the age of 19, short blonde hair, green eyes, a pink floral dress. A little baby green man on her shoulder.

She looked over at the violet haired man and then back at her queen in worry.
Next a girl, the age of 20. A Woman with long pale blue hair, icy blue eyes. She wore a white blue dancers dress that faded to black purple and that opened from the side of her legs. In her hand, was a tritant, color gold.

Though her face shows no emotion, she was worried about her queen.

From up on the roof top, a man with blue glowing eyes, black short hair, he wore pale green kimono, with two Kanatas, one each strapped to the side of his waist.

His eye narrowed at the man that came to vist. And lay but not least, a Woman with black hair, and eerily aura with black make make up and a grimore in her arms.

She chewed her nail as she watched from the shadows, cursing words towards the violet haired man.

The man turned, and his golden eyes widened when he saw her. She's grown so beautiful. She's matured so much since he's last saw her.
"I came as a representative of my company." He said as he sent her a smile.
The aura of murder increased on the ones watching with glares and narrowed eyes and muttering curses under their breaths. How dare he show his face after what he did to their queen?! She had a blank face with zero emotion in her eyes. She sighs.
"I have the documents ready so we can start trade. The Kou Empire will be a trading company that specializes in technology and agricultural. And also in jewelry. (It's basic, but a start. This will help pay back everything and keep a stable economy. At least till Koumei returns)" that part she thought in her head as she continues to speaks, " We will head to my office and there we will speak." She said as turned and began to walk away.