Chapter 16: Proposal of the King

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! THOSE STUPID MEDDLING HUMANS MESSED UP MY PLANS AGAIN! AND MY GOODY TWO SHOES TWIN SISTER, IS ALIVE!!!" Kyubey screamed in rage as her fur turned pitch black.
Gyokuen narrowed her eye at the black rukh. Something wasn't right.

"Why are you so mad? The girl was nothing but a experiment. So it was quite obvious that it would fail."

Kyubey turned to the male that spoke and growled menacingly.
"I suggest you shut Isaac! Or else I'll be the one you will be facing is my wrath." She growled at the male.
He had white spiky hair, gray eyes, and is wearing a black suite. A wicked smirk on his lips. Two women behind him. Isaac just scoffs.

"Like a little cat can do anything

"Like a little cat can do anything." Isaac mocked.
"Remember, Sheba and her sister sealed away not just half my powers, but yours also. Don't think you're so powerful. You're in the same boat as me." Kyubey smirked.
Instantly, Issac's smirk fell. Arba rolls her eyes and looks up to the sky. A smirk came on her face.

"Looks like things are about to get interesting."

- Tenzen Plains -

"I am Ren Hakuie, First Princess of the Kou Empire. And this is my household
Seisyun Ri, Dorji,Boyan, Bator. I want to discuss why you are after my sister, and Kougyoku, I want know what was that thing and who are your friends." Hakuie spoke to both Sinbad and Kimi as they sat down.
Kimi shuffles nervously. It's been 7 months since she's scene her sister. Caria nods to Kimi and so does Alphonse.
"During these past months, I am now a dungeon capturer of seven djiins.." Kimi said and her sister, her household, and the 7 sea's alliance looked at her shocked.
"The reason I was declared traitor of Kou by the Empress was because I and my brothers, Ren Hakuyuu and Ren Hakuren, over heard one of her meetings with Al-Thamen. 11 years ago....the great fire took place....
She....succeeded in killing our brothers....but failed in assassinating me......they....gave their lives.....for me to live.......now that---!!!" Kimi gasped when she felt two hands on her shoulders, she didn't even realize she was crying.
It was Alphonse and Caria. They both turn to Hakuie.

"I am Caria, Princess of the Kina Kingdom. As you saw, I am a dungeon Capturer, and me, your sister, and our friend Alphonse, Prince of Reim, have been helping Kougyoku hide not only from The Empress....(narrows eyes at Sinbad) but also from King Sinbad." Caria said his name bitterly.
Sinbad only smirked. Hakuie and her household were horrified hearing what has happened. Hakuie more less.
"The scars of the great fire remain. I've kept it hidden but......I have burn marks on me.....like....Hakuryuu..." Kimi said.
"Then how did you loose you eye?" The King of Sasan said.
Kimi removes her eye patch and showed them her eye. Their eyes widened, plus Sinbad.
"I didn't loose my eye. By it is now the vessel that holds the contract with my 6th djiin, Kurumi." Kimi said with no emotion.
Sinbad narrowed his eyes. He remembers Oregami mentioning a goddess name Kurumi. She is the one that implanted the bullet that was in his heart and still in Kimi's. He looked back at the trio that were explaining what the thing they fought was.