Chapter 8: Close to the brink of Insanity

"Yo!"

They turn around and see girl with now short pink hair, wearing a blue short kimono. She grins at them and spreads her arms. Caria begins to feel tears in her eyes. Alphonse lip quivers.

"KIMI!!"

They ran to her. Alphonse hugged her normally but Caria....pounces on her, knocking her down and her life.
"Kyyyyyyyaaaaaahhh!!!! I'm so happy you're okay!" Caria hugged the life out of Kimi.
Ka Koubun, Crow, and Kanna were confused at who the other two individuals were. Kimi was so happy to see her friends again.
"Where are we anyway?" Alphonse said as he looked around.

The place had a castle, supplies and other things. A river, lakes, fields, and more.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! We're actually in the astral planes!" Caria squeals and jumps in excitement.
"Goooooodddd......I'm beginning to regret bringing her....." Alphonse groans.

Kimi then introduced Ka Koubun, Crow and Kanna. Alphonse was ready to go kill Sinbad, thinking that he got his friends pregnant, when Kimi told them they are her kids. But calmed down when she told them they are adopted.
"I swear if he had gotten you pregnant, I would have gone and murder him." Alphonse grumbled as they all sat down to eat.
"Yeah right! More like your as would of gotten whooped by Ja'far if you even tried to get near him." Caria said as she pointed her fork at him.
"Shut up Spoiled princess!" Alphonse yelled at her.
Kimi sighs but smiled.
"Almost forgot! Where are you heading to Kimi?" Caria asked as she took a bite of her chicken  leg.
"I'm heading to The Kina Kingdom. Ka Koubun will train in Heliohapt. And Crow and Kanna will come with me." Kimi said as she finished her fish.
"Well lucky for you," Caria pointed at herself, "I live in Kina!" She laughed.
Kimi's eyes widened.
"I'm the King of Kina's younger sister! And you should see Alphonse! He he's Muu's younger brother! He's a prince of Reim like Muu and Nervana!!!! Haaha!!" She laughed while Alphonse groans.
"You had to say it!? Yeah, I'm part Fanalis, and the reason my hair is blue not red is because a mutation in my DNA. Other than that, I still have the eyes." Alphonse sighs.
"And how do they treat you in Reim?" Kimi asked.
"I'm known as the blue Fanalis. And the Blue Flash. But, even if I look different, my family, everyone accepts me. And Muu finds it kind of annoying that more ladies are attracted to me, but reject every single one of them. And Scheherazade is pissed that one of the dungeons got stolen. (Narrows eyes at Kimi) it was you, wasn't it?" Alphonse smirked.
Kimi began whistling a tune, while Ka Koubun looked like he was about to strangle her.

"Kimiiiiiii..........Just admit it......" Caria smirked and Kimi broke.
"I'M SORRY!!(Slams face on table and bangs fist on the table) but I had to! It's so boring and not being able to do anything!! Can you blame me?!" Kimi wails while the others sweat drop.
"Uncle Kouha and Uncle Kouen thought Uncle Judar was my papa and almost killed him." Crow suddenly said.
Everyone went silent and both Alphonse and Caria broke out laughing their butts off.
"What would I have given to see that!" Caria laughed.
"And Uncle Ja'far thought King Sinbad was my papa, and almost killed him also." Kanna chirps and Caria and Alphonse laugh harder, the point tears were falling from their eyes.
"SHUT UP!!!" Kimi yelled at them, blood red her face.
"Pft!" Even Ka Koubun was trying to keep himself from laughing and Kimi glared at him.

"Alright, off to bed, now!" Kimi pointed and the kids whine.
But immediately ran when there mom gave them a sweet smile. Everyone could of sworn the room dropped a few degrees.
Kimi sighs and Ka Koubun excuses himself. She turns back to her friends and they all get serious.
"We did back at home. And we will still do it. Report!" Kimi said in a serious tone.
"In Reim, negotiations between Sindria are going. Muu isn't happy but we can't go against Lady Scheherazade orders. I also recently conquered a Dungeon. Stolas, Spirit of Birthrights and Conquest. Alibaba should arrive in Reim in a few weeks. My metal vessel, RYOMA'S SWORD RAIJINTO!" Alphonse said as he announced proudly and did Ryoma's pose.
Kimi and Caria face palm. The man had been a hardcore fan of Fire Emblem since he was born. Not to mention a hardcore gamer and otaku.
"As for me, I too have conquered a dungeon. Foras, Spirit of Determination and Lust. Oh.....just thinking about the pairings we did together.....(wipes drool from mouth) THE LIFE OF A FUJOSHI MUST LIVE ON!!! JUST THINKING OF THE PAIRINGS GETS ME EXCITED!! AHHAHAHAHA!!" She said with a crazy expression that sent shivers to every man's spine.