Chapter 11: Reim and Issues

Muroku walked nervously down the hallway with Muu in front of her. How long was it been since she actually had human contact. 300 years.......
Muu looked back behind him and couldn't help but eye her. She looked familiar but couldn't figure out where he's seen her. Not to mention his younger brother will be in huge trouble. 4 damn months he's been missing. The stopped at Lady Scheherazade's door. He knocks and hears a soft voice say enter. They go in and a small smile came onto Muroku's lips.
"It's been 200 years, has it not Scheherazade?" Muroku smiles.
Scheherazade turned around and her eyes widened when she saw her.
"M-Master?" The Magi walked up to her still in shock.
Muroku nodded and patted her apprentice head.
"I see things haven't changed, however you are not the real Scheherazade, am I correct?" She smiled and the Magi stiffened.

Muu grabbed the hilt of his sword bit......

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING BACK HERE?! AND WHERE'S KIMI AND CARIA!!!???"

And immediately Muu faced palmed. The loud mouth of his brother must of just woken up. And a great chat he will have with him. What's more, they need to find out if it was him, or the other four that conquered the dungeon raised by Lady Scheherazade. She is still upset for the dungeon that she raised about a year ago, was stolen by someone unknown. All she was able to tell was that it was a woman.

"I'll could tell you if I want to, but I won't. But she didn't steel it out of I'll intention. She wants to become stronger because something evil is coming in the future. But I'll give you one clue, she is a princess on the run."

That damn Yunan didn't help at all. What more with the alliance with Sindria in the process, things have been stressful. Muu excuses himself as he does to see his younger brother.

Alphonse kept running from room to room looking for his friends. He needs to get Kimi to leave Reim immediately, because it is most likely that they have revived the news that the Ren Princess is on the run. And also, Scheherazade will have her head for stealing two of the dungeons she's raised. A complete set she now has. Two from Yunan, two from Judar, and two from Scheherazade, and Kurumi chose to become her djiin at free will.

7 djiins.....

Kimi is now as strong as Sinbad....

If not.....stronger.....

SHIT!!!

Yup....definitely needs to get out of Reim.

"Found you!" Alphonse yells as he found Caria's room.
"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE!!" Caria shot awake from her sleep.
"Huh....wha?" She looked all around confused.
She was in a nice fancy Greek style bedroom. She looked to the door and saw Alphonse, and it hit her. They are in Reim.
"So......explain to me how we ended up in your home...?" Caria said as she got up.
Alphonse sighs.
"We need to find Kimi. It's possible that they have already received the news that Kimi is on the run. I found a poster of her, and I used Stolas to get rid of each and every single one in Reim." He said.

In Kimi's room, she woke up and looked all around. She sighs in relief to see her kids sleeping next to her. She doesn't know where they are but she gets her metal vessels and hides them in a space. She touched the crown her forehead and smiles. She is now Shido's master. She then touches the amulet that was given to her by Sheba.
"Ancient rukh of the great king and queen and his followers, answer my prayers and lend me your strength. Come forth and awaken oh great divine staves!" She said and the amulet began to glow.
She smiles as she touched the staff. It was her father's staff. A gold tritant with a purple jewel, and on her neck, the lotus blossom necklace her mother gave her. She's upset that she never found the other half though. She stood up and wanted to test out if she could do magic.