Special Chapter: Visiting an Old Friend

At first, people would have confused her for Ren Kougyoku if she hadn't worn her eye patch. She wore a strange dress with a jeweled head dress as she appeared in front of a very familiar kingdom. She wore a blue jewel chocker, a pink gold hair pin, a sliver tree anklet, a gold dagger on her waist. Hidden underneath her dress, strapped on her thigh was a sliver gun. On her hand was a cherry blossom ring and on her forehead was a moon shape crown. Her left eye is covered by a jewel eye patch with a design of a lotus blossom.
Her pink eye looked up to it. She smirked. What fun today she will have to scare the king and THE old Hag. After all, she does come from an alternative version of the world her friend lives in. The again, her friends from the Kingdom of Sora will be pissed at her for coming ahead of them.
She used her magic and created four guards behind her. She walked towards the door and the guards looked her confused.
"My name is Kimigakiri, Empress of the Chuna Empire. I come from the Kingdom of Sora. I've come to see my childhood friend, Lady T." Kimi smiles.
And the guards immediately went to inform their King.

Everyone went to the throne room once they heard that a member from the new Kingdom came. T was confused. Once they got there......Sinbad and Arba was barley able to hide it, had a heart attack when they saw the woman waiting for them.
"K-Kougyoku?!" Sinbad said.
Kimi scoles.
"I'm getting real tried for being confused for the Princess of Kou!" Kimi glared.
T squinted her eyes...she looked familiar.....
"Kimi?" And a grin appears on her.
Kimi and T ran to each other and hugged.
"It's been so long! You won't believe the trouble I went through to come back! And congratulations on your pregnancy!" Kimi giggled.
The two women continue to converse, completely forgetting that others were present.

"Ahem!" Sinbad coughed and both girls turn to him.
"T, who is she?" Sinbad asked.
"My apologies. My name is Kimigakiri,  Empress of the Kingdom of Chuna. I came from the Kingdom of Sora. I met T during my stay in Reim." Kimi smiles.
It took everything in her not to make a bitter face at Sinbad. Sinbad stared at her. She was the splitting image of Kougyoku but more wild version of her.
"I see you have many djiins and generals like myself. Impressive!" Kimi giggled inwardly she was smirking.
"You're a dungeon capturer?" Ja'far piped in.
"Correct. I am the conquer of the Eight Stars. Conquer of 8 djiins and master of 10 household members." Kimi smiled.
T looked at her friend proudly and both girls tried not to burst out laughing at Sinbad's and Arba's faces. Arba was shaking with anger. So she is the other one that threatened her.

Well.....the world is interesting....isn't?

PS: Dress Kimi is wearing

mr_kriswuyifan