Chapter 2: Announcement of Marriage

"Whooooo!!!" I yelled.
"Your Highness, be careful!" Ka Koubun yells at me.
It's been a week since the war in Magnostadt and we were heading back to Sindria. Shemi and Kirito are also coming with us. I was currently riding on a dolphin. Eligos allows me to speak to animals like Pisti's household vessel. I wasn't the only one in the water. So was Alphonse and Caria. Caria and I wore our swim suits, and Alphonse was in his shorts. The life drained out of Ka Koubun when he saw the revealing clothing we were wearing. Sinbad and everyone stared at me with wide eyes when I jumped back onto the boat. I was wearing a red swimsuit with red ribbons.

 I was wearing a red swimsuit with red ribbons

I then noticed everyone staring at my back. I had a burn mark on the back of my left shoulder that traveled to right thigh.
"Kimi when...." Caria said, worried.
"Don't worry about it. The past is the past. Now, I'm going back into the water. See yeah!" And about to jump back into the water but was caught half way by Sinbad.

"No you don't! I will not have you dressed like this at all. Here!", he wrapped a towel around me, " I don't like it when other people see you like this." Sinbad said and I pouted.
"But wearing a bathing suite to go swimming is common where I lived!" I puffed my cheeks.
Back at home, on Senior ditch day in high school, Alphonse, Caria, and I went to Glass Beach for swimming. The waved were pretty good for surfing also.
"They do that in Kou?" Kane said with a bloody nose.
Well...he's like Mistoras. Eligos shakes her head. She's in a temporary human form.
Ka Koubun smacks him on the head.
"No they don't Kane!" He yells.
"Eligos not happy sweety. Please don't become a hopeless womanizing idiot like your father's idiot king." Eligos snikers.
Sinbad glared at her and an invisible arrow struck Kane.
"So tell me why didn't you choose me when I went to your dungeon Eligos? Was I not worthy?" Sinbad said with a straight face.
I used my Magic and changed back to my clothes. I quickly grab Kane cause I can see this is going to turn into a fight. Eligos looked at him with a blank face. She sat on a barrel and took a bite out of an apple.
"You were worthy Sinbad," she then smirks, " I just found you boring." She said with a sweet smile.
Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana and the rest of us were red from trying to hold in our laughter but we failed.
Sinbad had a straight blank face.
"Then what was your reason for choosing Kimi?" He asked.

Everyone went silent and looked over at me. Eligos smiles warmly.
"Kimigakiri is someone powerful if not greater than you. Her kindness, her strength, and overall her bravery is what made me chose her. If Kimi had not come to my dungeon, and Let's say for example, Alibaba came into mine. I would have also chosen him to be my king. Both have the hearts of lions even if they are looked down upon. That's is why I chose Kimi. For she has something that you lack and possible that you are loosing. Change comes in all shapes and sizes. Those that can not move forward, are not worthy of my power in my eyes. You already have to much power Sinbad. You are the King that is respected and pulls others forward to your wake. Alibaba is the king that respects the people around him and moves forward with them. As for Kimi......" Eligos looked over at me and smiles, "She is the queen that respects all. She choses to move forward, she respects all around her, she helps create change. She discovers and helps create change. Caria and Alphonse are the same. Every human is unique in their own way. Though I am no longer human, I still am by heart. The world is not perfect and because of that, it is beautiful. Kimi, Caria, Alphonse, Alibaba, Aladdin and many more sees this, and for that, I respect them. They want to help save it. That's is my answer, are you satisfied Sinbad, or do I have to go into more...detail?" Eligos said as a small bird landed on her finger and nuzzles on her cheek.