Chapter 1: Reborn As a Princess

"Princess......"

Nooooooo....it's to early.....

"Princess......"

I groans because-wait.......

"PRINCESS GET UP!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

I scream as I felt myself pulled off my bed. I immediately stand up and look all around me frantically.

"What the hell if your problem?!" I glared a the person woke me up from my beauty sleep.
A boy with spiky brown hair with a line on his face. He was brown hair and is wearing a black kimono with a strange shape fan in his hand.
"Princess, language!" The boy screeched.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"If this is a game, please stop. The maids will dress you." The boys said and left.
I looked all around the room. This isn't my apartment! The maids did come in and dress me. I was put in a pink green kimono....

After they were done....I went to look in the mirror. I was shocked with what I was looking at.

Incredible........" I said as I looked in the mirror.
My name is Kimi, age 24, otaku, huge fan of Magi, and just recently got ran over by a truck for saving a cat and died. I expected to go to heaven but what I didn't expect was......

"Lady Kougyoku! What are you doing looking in the mirror like you never scene one?!"

And I immediately groan. Why was I reborn as THE Ren Kougyoku, 8th princess of the Kou Empire? Now I know for sure I'm screwed. Why? Cause I know everything that is going to happen! I look back at the mirror into my pink eyes. I sigh. Kougyoku is 7 here. So that means the great fire has already passed.
"Sorry. I saw a spider and killed it." I smile.
Koubun shakes his head.
"It's time for your lessons. Come." He says.
His back is facing me and I flip him off. We were walking down the hall way. From the corner of my eye, I saw Hakuryuu, and his eyes were wide. He must of saw me flip Koubun off. I sniker and put my finger on my lips. He grins. Now there is a smile I want to sees. Hell, I may have been reborn as Kougyoku, but I'm not the one the people in the manga and anime know. I don't know why I was brought to this world, but I'll do what I can to help and save it.

We got to the library and I saw Kouha there. Well, might as well mess with him.
"What are you doing pinky?" I said as I ran up to him.
Everyone in the room went silent. Kouha looked at me with wide eyes. I was confused.

"You....you talked....." he mumble.
I tilt my head to the side confused.
"So?" I said.
"And your showing emotion." He stood up.
"Is it wrong that I'm happy?" I said.
He suddenly hugged me.
"You're back to normal!" He cried happily.
He let's go of me and runs out of the library.

"EN-NI! MEI-NI! HAKUIE-SAN! HAKURYUU! SHE'S BACK TO NORMAL! SHE'S BACK TO NORMAL!!"

I hear him yelling down the hallway. I was extremely confused.
"Ka Koubun? What's going on? Why is Kouha acting like I just came back from the dead?" I asked.
He looked at me shocked.
"Princess, you don't remember?" Ka Koubun looks at me shocked.

I shook my head.

BAM!!

Both of us turn around and see the library door burst open. There out of breath, was Hakuie, Hakuryuu, Koumei, Kouha and Kouen. I ran up to them, worried.
"What's going on? Did something happen?" I asked.
I saw tears forming in Hakuie's eyes and she suddenly hugged me.
"I'm so glad you're back! You're finally back!" She cried.
Koumei also hugged me saying I was back. I don't understand. What happened to Kougyoku before I became her? Kouen smiled at me and kissed my forehead. Tonight a celebration was held, in honor that I was "cured". I was still confused with what happened. But I can tell you this much.......