25-Completly and Hopelessly

-Levi's POV-

That night I stayed by Eren's bedside and watched him sleep.

Yes, I still understand that that is creepy.
And no, I still don't care.

Hanji finally fell asleep later in the night. Before that she did she wouldn't stop taking pictures and talking.
I swear she can run her mouth all day.

Speaking of mouths...

In the morning Dr. Smith very, very, rudely interrupted Eren and I making out.
I couldn't help it.
He just looked so beautiful in his sleep.
It was only suppose to be a peck on his lips but when I did he woke up and wouldn't let me go.

It was his fault...

"Okay, Mr. Jeager, I just need t--" His eyes widened and his cheeks went red as we broke the kiss and saw him.
"I'm sorry...I'll...I'll come back later." He stuttered.
I groaned and stood up, "No, no, it's fine Doctor. What is it you were going to say?" He looked at us for a moment before reluctantly walking towards us again.
"I-I...umm...I just wanted to check up on Mr. Jeager to see if he can be released today."
"Really!" Eren said excitedly.
"Yes, I'm very happy to say."

The doctor check Eren and gave to nurses the okay to help Eren on his way out. I helped Eren out if the hospital along with Hanji following close behind.
"Oh, Mr. Jeager!" The Doctor was rushing towards us as we walked out the door."
"Uh, what's the problem?" I asked.
He took a minute to catch his breath before finally speaking, "I forgot to tell you that Mr. Jeager will need lots of rest for the next week or two." I looked at him confused, "I know that. What do you mean?"
He raised an eyebrow at me and looked at Eren, "I'm sure that Mr. Ackerman over here is perfectly capable of taking care of you but," he looked at me, "Don't do anything...anything that might open the wound again. Just until it's healed, okay?" I looked at Eren and then sighed, "Well, that ruins all of my plans."

Hanji squealed.

"W-What?!" Eren said. His face was completely red. I'm pretty sure Hanji's nose was starting to bleed.

What? It was payback for constantly trying to make me blush.

I ignored him and turned to the doctor, "Thank you, Doctor, I'll make sure Eren gets plenty of rest," I looked at Eren, "Come on, my love. We should get going."
"O-okay..."
He nodded at me and we left.

I drove all of us to the house. Of course Hanji didn't shut up the entire way. I told her that she could stay the night with us.
It's the least I could do for what she did for Eren.

We spent the day talking about the events that had past. Hanji wanted to know everything that happened so we told her about Mikasa. She was very mad at Mikasa because she 'dared to hurt her children'.

She's crazy...

"Okay. Shitty Glasses you can sleep on the couch and Eren you can take my bed. I'll sleep on the floor." I said standing in front of a sitting Eren and Hanji.
Eren looked at me in surprise, "What? Why are you going to sleep on the floor? Aren't you going to sleep...sleep with me?" He stood up.
I smirked at him, "Well, if you're that eager to disobey the Doctor's orders..."
He blushed. "I-I didn't mean it like t-that..."
"Relax, I was only teasing. I wanted to sleep on the floor because I want you to have the bed to yourself so you can rest." His eyebrows furrowed, "But I don't want you to sleep on the floor..."
"Yeah, Levi! You should sleep with your boyfriend!" Hanji said from the couch wiggling her eyebrows.
"Hanji, can you not?"
She giggled and started to get herself comfortable on the couch.

I led Eren to my bedroom and tucked him in. He was very persistent in not wanting me to sleep on the floor.
"But Levi!"
"No buts. This bed isn't that large and I want you to get some rest. Plus, I'm afraid I will do something to hurt your side in the night." Every time I put the covers over him he pushed them off.
"Levi, it's fine. It doesn't hurt that much." He started getting up but then he winced and grabbed his side.
"Yeah, it doesn't look like you're in pain at all," I said sarcastically. Once again I helped him rest in the bed and but the covers over him.
"But I like cuddling with you..." he had a slight blush on his face. I chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I do too. It will be okay, it's only for a week or two. I'll sleep right here by the bed. I'll be fine." He reluctantly nodded his head and went to bed and so did I.

[Later that Night]

I felt myself being lifted from the floor. My eyes tried opened to see what was going on but I was still half asleep. When I finally opened my eyes I looked around and realized I was on a bed. I sat up and saw Eren sleeping soundly next to me. When I looked around the room I didn't see anyone there.
"Strange..."
I laid back down next to Eren. I was facing him with my face being propped up by my arm. With my free hand I started to play with Eren's hair. I twirled the strands of hair in my fingers and I touched his face softly.
I took in all of his beautiful features. I took in his lashes and his nose and his hair. I ran a thumb over his jawline and caressed his cheek. He was my own sleeping beauty.
"Oh, Eren...I'm completely and hopelessly in love with you..." As I whispered this I saw a small smile appear on Eren's lips.
"What are you dreaming about..." I whispered not expecting an answer.

"Just my 'completely and hopelessly in love' boyfriend." He said with his eyes still closed.

Dammit. Why do you always have to be awake???

I lightly pushed his arm. "You asshole..."
This made him open his eyes. He had a stupid grin on his face. "Oh, don't be so sour." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Why are you always awake?"
He shrugged and grabbed me. I couldn't move.
"E-Eren, I can't breath."
He laughed but then quickly stopped and winced.
"Owww! It hurts to laugh!" He let go of me just enough so that I could hover above him.
"Then don't laugh."
"But you're so funny."
"Whatever."
I laid back down and pulled Eren closer to me.
"What happened to sleeping on the floor?" He asked accusingly.
"I change my mind."
He leaned into my grasp and started dozing off.
"I'm completely and hopelessly in love with you too, love." I smiled.

Then I heard a squeal.

I sighed already knowing who it was, "Go to bed Shitty Glasses!"
"Hey! You should thank me for reuniting you two!"
"Oh, shut up!"
She laughed and then went back to bed.

I groaned, annoyed, and then kissed Eren's head.

"Goodnight, my love."

A/N

Yo
Holy shit over 600 views.
Lol.
Thanks guys.
Just a chill chapter because reasons.
Yep.
Updates are going to be weird this week so yeah.
Thanks for reading.
Peace out.